ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖☯︎

One
Two
Three
Four
Five...

At this point, the boy's hand starts shaking, his vision clouding from both tears and blood loss.

His fingers curl around the knife in a tight grip as he prepares himself for the final slash, then it will all end. He will be free. Free from all the torment, all the nightmares, demons, haunting his living life, eating at his soul.

A sick, sweet and broad smile crawls on his face as he eyes the edge press to his wrist and an overwhelming sense of relief washes over him untill he hears her.

The voice so sweet, so comforting. The voice that keeps him grounded, keeps him from giving into all those awful voices nagging him. The only voice that speaks sweet whispers in his ear when he wakes up screaming from another nightmare.

Oh, just how much he loves that voice.

"Babe, are you in there?"

And he drops the knife.

He can't do it. He can't do it to her.

He can't hurt her, leave her without an explanation. He just can't, he loves her too much to act so selfish.

So, he gets up and washes his hand and wraps bandages around the gashes then wipes the blood off the knife, hiding it under the sink before looking at the mirror and making sure he's looking happy and smiley, enough to fuel the illusion of living a perfect life.

'I'm fine.'

A shaky breath leaves his puffy lips as he throws himself the all too familiar charming smile, and gets out of the cave of his darkness, aka his washroom.

"I'm here, love."

☯︎☯︎☯︎

A/N:-

I hope everyone will like it.
Thanks for always being so supportive.

Love you guys<3