ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥☯︎4

*Two years later*

I can't be any more proud of my Tyler.

He is clean for a whole year and half now.

After he professed his wish to stop cutting, he was admitted to a rehab where he was in the operation for 6 months.

6 months without him was hell, I missed him so bad although we met everyday. Then he returned and we continued with our healthy relationship. We completed graduation last month.

Tyler had a lotta money saved from his work plus what his dad and mom saved for him, so he bought a house and decided to work for a firm along with his college. I took admission in the same college, so we don't have to part.

It's a bit far from my home but I can manage, for him.

"Hey." Tyler greets me after classes.

"Hi." I smile and softly kiss his lips.

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" He asks innocently, and I smirk, knowing very well how our date's gonna eventually end.

"Sure."

"Okay."

"I gotta go now, dad must be waiting." I say and he nods.

I kiss his cheek and go to our car, I wave at him as the car leaves.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

It's a bit weird that Tyler has invited me at his house for our date. But I shrug it off and enter the house with a smile.

It's a very cozy house, there's a homely vibe in it.

He wraps his arms around me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder as I am admiring the interior.

"What do you say?" He whispers near my ear, breathing in it.

"Your house is beautiful." I say truly, my hands placing on his as I lean in his chest.

"Wanna make this ours?"

I whip around to face him and he's giving me a playful smirk, eyes shining from mischief. I shake my head in disbelief before jumping and hugging his neck.

He chuckles and picks me up, twirling us around.

"Yes! Of course, yes!" I exclaim.

He put me down and leans down to kiss my lips. I hold his face and kiss him roughly.

Our kiss gets heated and soon our naked limbs crash on his bed, well, our bed.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

"When are you gonna do a housewarming party?" Enid asks when we're shopping for my moving.

"Uhm not sure if Tyler even wants to hold a party there." I say, grabbing a few underwears for me.

"Only us. Please? I really wanna see your house!" She whines.

I roll my eyes. "I don't know, Enid. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable about anything."

She pouts. "Okay. But talk to him atleast."

"I will."

We take a few more things then put them on the counter, the cashier packs them in big bags, we pay and leave.

On our way back, I start to feel dizzy but I shrug it off as exhaustion from the past few days packing and stuff.

I drop Enid at her and reach my home. Parking the car, I get out and call Lurch, our driver, to bring my stuff inside.

The dizziness only doubles and nausea adds to the unease feeling. I put a hand over my mouth and run up to the washroom, my stomach retches as I throw up. My body shakes as I keep hurling out my breakfast.

Mom probably heard me, she rushes to me and pats my back while I empty my stomach. She flushes the toilet and helps me on my feet. I wash my face and rinse my mouth with mouthwash.

She softly smiles at me and tucks some wet hair behind my ear, stroking my cheek with her knuckles.

"Are you okay, darling?"

I nod, wiping my face with a towel.

"Did you tell him yet?"

I shake my head, my heart thudding even from the single thought.

"You should, my dear. It's already been a month. He would want to know more than anyone."

"What if- what if he's isn't ready. We're college students, mom. I don't want to lose him. I ca-can't lose him."

Mom pulls me in a hug and strokes my head as I sniffle softly.

"He's a sweet boy. I know he'll understand. He'll accept. He has suffered enough in life. He will want happiness now. And I know, my little girl will bring him all the happiness he deserves.

Talk to him tomorrow."

I pull away and wipe at my eyes, shaking my head vigorously.

"It's his mom's death anniversary tomorrow. I can't. I will have to wait untill I'm done with the shifting."

"Okay. But do it soon. And love, be with him tomorrow. He'll need you the most. Is his dad coming?"

"I don't think so. He's never really there for him. It's so sad, mom. I will always be there for him, but he misses them. He misses them so much. He blames himself for his dad not being able to catch his mom's killer."

"Why is it so?" Mom asks.

"His mom's killer took him hostage and his father had to let the man go to save him. They haven't caught a clue after that."

"Poor boy."

"Thanks mom for always supporting me."

Mom kisses my forehead and I smile at her.

☯︎☯︎☯︎