𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖☯︎

"I can't believe it's our little girl's first day at school."

"I know. She's on edge since morning, wanting to doll up. It broke my heart to say no."

Tyler frowns, becoming defensive. "Why would you say no to my daughter?"

I sigh. "I can't possibly let her go to her first day at school in Elsa costume."

Both of us chuckle at that and I shake my head. "I still can't believe sometimes that she is my daughter. With her Elsa themed life and all."

"Well, she is my daughter too." Tyler glares and I have to stifle a laughter.

"Now, go get your daughter before she is late on her first day."

Tyler nods and rushes out while I begin to get ready as well.

It's still unbelivable how the past 4 years have past by. It was a blur of bliss and I have everything I ever wanted.

Tyler and I got married on my 6 months with our daughter. It was the perfect moment untill our baby was born and nothing could add to the pile of perfection.

Tyler is, for real, clean now, making me prouder, Donovan has reconciled with his son and Tyler forgave him.

He frequently comes to visit us, especially his grand-daughter, Tiana loves her grandpas the most. It is an adorable relation to witness. Dad and Donovan, both of them are the most favorite playmates for our little girl.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

We greet our family members when we step out of the car, infront of our girl's kindergarten. Tiana spots her grandpas and makes a run for them, jumping in their arms and giggling uncontrollably.

Tyler grabs my hand, and I lace our fingers together, slightly smiling up at him. I can see his eyes glossing with unshed tears. I know it is a big day for him, a big achievement. And as much as I'm proud of him, he is way prouder of himself.

"Hey, dad." Tyler greets his father and Donovan pulls him in a hug while I greet my parents.

"Shall we all take a picture before my little princess has to go?" Dad suggests and we all nod.

Tiana is squished between her grandfathers' arms with her arms around their necks while mom, Tyler and I take our places by them. Tyler raises his phone and we all smile.

"Say cheese!"

"CHEESE!"

A perfect family photo. A promise of togetherness, love and bonds. Forever to cherish and forever to keep.

The End.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

A/N:-

Thanks for sticking with my stories.
Love you all.

🎉 You've finished reading A Pʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ Tᴏ Kᴇᴇᴘ || Wᴇᴅʟᴇʀ(WᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏxTʏʟᴇʀ) 🎉