ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥☯︎3

Today's our 8 month anniversary.

I want it to be a special night for us. Sheriff's gonna be out of town, as always, and Tyler's gonna work till late night at Weathervane. So, I've decided to plan the night at his place since I've got a spare key.

After school, I grab my backpack and hurry over to his house with the accessories I bought to decorate.

I have called Enid and she has agreed to help me.

"So, are you excited, like are you two gonna do that?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Enid," I exasperate, "We already did it. Multiple times if you must know."

She squeals like someone's stepping on a mice.

"Keep it low. We don't want the neighbours to think we're planning murder here."

"Sorry, I just can't shut my mouth. It's so amazing." She giggles, tying the last balloon and throwing it in the corner.

Now, the whole room's full of black heart balloons. I saved a red bunch of heart balloons to hand it to him when he arrives. I put the gift wrapped in black and white strip paper on the bed with a rare black rose beside it.

"Okay," Enid sighs and dusts her hands. "I'm gonna go now. Have fun. But use protection." She winks and I smack her shoulder, pushing her out the doors.

I quickly change into the clothes I've brought in my bag. It's a white frock, off shoulders and goes above my knees. I spread my hair to spread across my back and apply light makeup, Tyler doesn't like makeup much. I smile at myself in the mirror and sigh happily.

I can't wait for him to get here.

8 pm.

I wait anxiously by the top of the staircase, wringing my fingers and watching the clock every once in a while when finally the door clicking open can be heard.

I run back to his room and wait by the window where the moonlight is peeling the wooden floor and the corner in a angelic halo.

"I know you're here, Wens." I hear him say in a chuckling voice.

My heart beats faster while I smile in fuzzy excitement.

"Come on, now." He says, his footsteps echoing on the wooden steps. "I can literally smell you."

The door to his room creaks open and his eyes scan the room before they land on me and I see his breath hitching.

"Wow."

I blush a deep shade of red. His eyes look me up and down as he approaches me.

He places something on the bed before stopping right infront of me.

I notice for the first time that he's wearing a black suit with white shirt under and black pants rolled up to his ankles.

My boyfriend is so handsome.

His hands make their way to each side of my face as he tilts my head up, our eyes lock and it feels like earth has stopped rotating and there's no air left to breathe in.

I get lost in his greyish hazel eyes, his curly hair fluffed up, some falling over his eyes as he gazes at me like I'm the most beautiful girl on this planet.

"You're the most beautiful girl in this world." He breaths out and I grin.

He leans down and pecks me on the cheek where my dimple is.

"Happy 8th month anniversary, baby." I whisper, my hands holding his wrists.

I tilt my head and kiss his palm.

"Happy anniversary to you too, my love. I love you so much, Wednesday." He replies and presses a lingering kiss on my forehead.

I close my eyes and relish in the moment then re-open my eyes, a lump forms in my throat at the sight of his eyes blown wide from love, lust, and desire swirling inside them.

"I love you too." I quickly say and grab his collars to pull him down and crash our lips together.

A muffled sound escapes his lips but he kisses back instantly, wounding his arms around my waist and flushing our chests together.

I bury my fingers in his hair and mess them even more. I feel his hands roaming around my body, caressing and rubbing the exposed skin and literal goosebumps surge through my veins.

His tongue pushes down my mouth as he dominates me, kissing me with fierce passion and love. I reciprocate just as much, tugging at his curls and urging him closer than ever possible.

I slowly back us untill his knees hit the edge of the bed and he falls on it. I fall on top of him, mouths still not parting as I fumble with his suit, pushing it off his shoulders while his hands rub my thighs, slowly pushing my dress upwards so he can sneak his hands under it.

I moan in his mouth and sit up on his lap, admiring his plump, swollen lips as he gasps for air and looks up at me with lustrous gorgeous eyes. I grab the front of his shirt and pull him in a sitting position then swiftly get the shirt off him.

He groans lowly, his hands still exploring my skin under the dress, earning small noises from me, I put my attention in tracing his abs and kissing his neck. I find his sweet spot and suck there, he grunts loudly, squeezing my thighs as a response and I smirk.

He suddenly flips us over so he's on top then leans down to kiss my neck, going down my chest while his hand goes  behind my back as he unzips the dress and slides it down.

I rub over his chest and abs, feeling his breaths shudder when my fingers come in contact with the marks across his chest. I flip us back with my legs on either side of his hips and start kissing the marks, I take his arm and kiss the scars there as well. I look up at him and his eyes are glistening while he bites his lip to stop himself from breaking down.

He sits up and holds me on his lap, my hands linked behind his neck as we both regain our breathing pattern.

"I have one special gift for you." He says after a few seconds of comfortable silence.

I softly trace my thumb across his skin, occasionally kissing the moles covering his cheek and neck. He rubs my back and exhales sharply.

"I've admitted myself in a rehab."

I stop at his words and pull away to look in his eyes, this time it's me on the verge of crying.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, Wens. I wanna get better. I wanna love myself and you. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I want this, this life, with you, the right way. But I will need you more than ever. Promise me, you'll never leave my side and help me through it all?" His voice cracks and I grin wider than possible.

I kiss his lips, hard and deep then part to nod my head vigorously.

"I promise. I will be with you all the way. Till we are there, at the top, together. You'll be okay, baby. We'll get better together. I love you. I love you. I love you." I repeat between kisses and he giggles, falling back down on the bed and pulling me with him.

We have had made love a lot of times, but none has ever felt this lively, rejuvenating and shrilling.

This time love pours into the thread we are connected with, and I fall in love with him even more.

☯︎☯︎☯︎