Two

Chapter 2
The Unfortunate & Unexpected Events

Chapter 2The Unfortunate & Unexpected Events

_____________''°~'·°~'___________

"Stark Industries was caught in the web and iron armor of the Spider-Man, Blue Raven, Mysterio controversy today when federal agents opened an investigation with missing Stark technology - we don't know what exactly is missing..."

Leaving all to be in frantic worry over this whole fraud situation, Margot Morena, alongside her mother, found themselves sitting plopped around a circle-sized table at the Parker's residential apartment, all eyes staring down the television screen that showed off Channel Five News. On the screen showed off all kinds of public events involving the very controversy over the murder of Mysterio. All information was nothing but lies and false allegations, but who could possibly prove that? The raven-haired girl sat irritably in her chair, Peter sitting a chair beside her, swallowing hard at all the false information being told on the television in fear of there being nothing neither of them could possibly do about. Luckily enough, the two were able to hire a Lawyer on behalf of their situation to try and repair some arrangements.

On the screen then appeared a slightly younger photo of Happy Hogan's face, along with a full-head off hair on his head, with a comment tweeting 'No Comment'. "At least they used a good picture of me." He proudly pointed out from a seat beside Elizabeth.

They all rolled their eyes at him.

"What?"

"Ugh!" Margot heaved a heavy sigh of exasperation. "This just isn't fair. Mysterio's the bad guy - yet everyone blames us as killers!" The words coming from her mouth had only made her frown more. Just as things were really starting to turn out right for her, this happens! Her life just keeps getting worsened by the day in her eyes. And just as she lowered her gaze to the table, thinking over all of her sorrows, it was only a matter of time before she suddenly felt a hand entwine with her own. Looking under the table, she noticed a concerned Peter gently caressing her hand with his fingers for comfort. (Something they both needed.) His caring fingers rubbing up against her soft hand had only made her feel... special inside. Her stomach flipped inside out, and her cheeks blushed a bright red. All these surfacing feelings caused a sheepish smile to form at the end of her purple-glossed lips, only causing her contagious smile to be spread to him as the two teenagers eyed one another.

Instantly snapping them out of their moment, both turned to see a wide-grinning Elizabeth and May Parker, sitting in front of them, eyeing the two, while cooing like a couple of motherly elders watching their now-grown-up children walk down the aisle.

Both playfully rolled their eyes at the two women practically shipping them together.

"Yeah, that's really great. Thank you..." All heads turned towards the male presence of their Lawyer eventually ending his business call over the phone. Mr. Matt Murdock wore sunglasses over his eyes (seeing that he was blind) as he settled down in his chair, a loud click of his cane once he eventually sat it beside him to face the two teenagers, desperate for his response. With a wide grin he continued, "Well, I have some good news Margot and Peter - I don't believe any of the charges against you two are gonna stick."