WHAT IF...? (Special 😈👿)

😈 WHAT IF

😈 WHAT IF... Margot never became Blue Raven? 😈

_____________*''·~'°'·¬____________

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities... creating alternate worlds from the one you know. I am The Watcher... I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question... What If...?

-- THE WATCHER

In your universe, you may know Margot Morena as the crime fighting hero that takes after her father's legacy in her blue-armored suit with courageous pride. However, in this universe... there lies a different story...

"Happy Fifteenth Birthday, Mags!" The raven-haired teen awoke from her slumber that morning to see both her overjoyed parents standing over her with a grandly, decorative cream cake with red frosting in the middle of it grasped in both of their hands to hold up the delicious gift. Margot Stark was practically happy the way her life turned out. After her mother, Elizabeth had fallen madly in love with her father Tony (aka, the well beloved Iron Man himself,) the two later married where she soon came into the picture as their greatest invention! The raven-haired girl could never tell a time where she hadn't dreamed of one day taking over her father's role as head of Stark Industries. She admired the idea of having control and authority over other people -- like the mischievous problem child she was.

She sat up in her big, lavish canopy bed, rubbing away the sleep from her eyes and yawned before chuckling at her parents' childish demeanor. "Mom, dad - don't you think you're getting a little too old for this?"

"Old?" Both parents repeated with a scoff at her words.

"We are not old!" Elizabeth quickly came to their own defense, with Tony nodding along in agreement. "Well, I'm not at least, I'm old enough to be your slightly older sister!"

"Hey!" The grand billionaire turned to his chuckling wife with a rolling look in his eyes. Margot snickered from her sitting position in bed as he then eyed her to continue, "In fact... your mom and I have... a bit of a surprise for you."

The nod of certainty that she received from her mother immediately made Margot invested in what this gift could possibly be.

"I'm listening." Margot hummed in response, inching forward in her bed as her brow raised with interest.

"It's all set up, Tony," All heads turned to see a reserved Pepper Potts standing by the bedroom door with a clipboard grasped in her arms. She wore her strawberry blonde hair up in a bun to appear professional in front of them. The lithe assistant stared at the family with smug pride of what would happen next. "Are you ready?"

"Just in time." Tony sent the woman a smirk. He then turned back to Margot and went on, "Are you coming, or are you too cool to spend time with your old man?"