Seven

Chapter 7
Green Goblin

____________*''·'~°''·____________

In hopes to find this Norman Osborn (aka, the flying green Elf), sunset was near as the two accused, war criminals, Peter Parker and Margot Morena went out in the night. With Peter using his web-shooters, while Margot used her armored hand-blasters to keep their stance in the air. The two super teens flew into the sky, finding themselves in what appeared to be the woods as they were surrounded by a lot of tall trees, accompanied by Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones watching their every move from the body cams attached to their suits after staying back at the UnderCroft with compelled interest. As the two heroic teenagers went alongside each other, the raven girl couldn't help but find herself shooting glances towards Peter through her light-emitting eyes at the very sight of how determined he was as she watched him swift and glide along the way to their desired location. He wore this black and white-striped spider-suit (due to the unfortunate events of his old one being ruined.) In that moment, she found herself feeling those stupid butterflies in her stomach flipping around again, making her act all giddy. And once the spider-boy eventually noticed her stare, she quickly shifted her gaze off somewhere else before blasting off further ahead.

He blushed profusely through his spider-suited mask.

"Hey, uh, Mags, Peter..." Both could hear Michelle calling out to them from the body cams attached to their suits as she then warned, "Keep an eye out on those trees, we don't really know where this guy is."

"Got it, MJ!" Margot assured, with Peter nodding along as her light-emitting eyes peered up ahead.

"I genuinely don't know how you two do this without throwing up..." Michelle muttered over the call, her shoulders cringing at the mere sight of how high up in the air they were.

Eventually landing on the ground, the time was now around nine p.m., as the two super teens walked alongside each other in the deep, dark woods, with very little sound, and the only thing that could be heard was the clink and clank from Margot's armored-boots. "Y'know..." she quipped in a low whisper, glancing around the woods from her armored helmet, scanning for danger before continuing, "...this is the perfect place to hide a dead body."

The brunette boy stopped in his tracks, sending her a narrowed glare through his spider-suited mask. "What's wrong with you, Mags?!"

A dark chuckle erupted from her mouth, as the psychotic girl started to speak, but both were suddenly caught off guard by the rustling sound they suddenly heard in the trees up ahead. "Did you guys see that?" Peter asked, sharing a worried look with Margot before turning back to the scene.

"Ummm... no?" Michelle answered back with a slight shrug of her shoulders over the body cam.

"It's really dark." Ned added alongside the Jones girl from the call.