ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ

ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ
The Raven & the Two Dumbasses

ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱThe Raven & the Two Dumbasses

____________*'·~''·~''·~'·____________

"All right, Mags, my shift's over! Can I trust you to lock up the shop?" Michelle Jones questioned the raven-haired girl with a raised brow at her. It was now springtime, and Margot Morena had finally gotten her first year at MIT - doing surprisingly well. Her grades were high, her GPA was off the charts, and everything just seemed to be going pretty well for her. As pessimistic as she was about all this in the past, she found herself becoming a bit more... optimistic about her life lately. And what was even more cool was that Michelle Jones was her roommate, ultimately allowing them to spend as much time together as possible (and pull childish pranks on each of their professors.)

The raven-haired girl behind the countertop of Peter Pan's donut shop, didn't respond as she found herself stretching out her neck, her eyes staring intently outside the windows of the place. Noticing this, Michelle's brow raised in suspicion. "Mags? Mags!"

She soon caught Margot's attention, snapping her out of her thoughts to face her in confusion. "Huh? What?"

Michelle sighed with a playful roll in her eyes. "Are you looking for lover boy?"

Margot's brow raised in question of the Jones girl. "Brad?"

She watched her friend shake her head. "No, that... Peter Parker guy!"

Margot scoffed in the laughing girl's direction. "What? It's not like that, we're just friends!"

Over the past four months, the awkward Parker boy would stop by the shop to see her, and he'd always order a cup of coffee just so she could make some dark, humorous comment about it that most would fear or scatter for their lives about - yet he didn't. He would always stay back with her until she closed up shop, ( or if Brad walked in to lock lips with her). She loved talking to the geeky boy, but lately for the past couple weeks, he's hardly been in sight. This made her wonder where he could possibly be. But after all, they're "just friends."

Michelle bobbed her head at the raven-haired girl in doubt. "Right."

Margot scoffed once more.

Snickering, Michelle then gestured out her hand towards the door of the shop,"I need you to lock up the shop. You're the last one here!"

"Yeah, yeah, my sister from another mister." Margot waved her off with a hand, a playful roll in her eyes as she stood behind the countertop and rested her elbows down on top of it. "I won't forget!"

Michelle smiled slyly at the girl, starting towards the door of the shop to leave. "Good! Because I have to head out to pick up my dress for the wedding!"

Yeah, that's right! Today's special event is the wedding of Elizabeth Morena, and Jesse Pérez! Having plans to marry in the spring, Margot invited her two friends, Ned Leeds and Michelle to attend, alongside her boyfriend, Brad as her plus one date. She wanted to invite Peter, but lately, she hadn't seen him to ask, and for whatever reason, he's always sending Brad death stares every time he even walks into the shop. Don't know what the hell that's all about!