𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭-𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬: "𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝" 2

A/N -- Get the chance to take a peek at the unforeseen plot-scenes of "Problem Child 2"

No Way Home: Chapter 3: The Big Change

After being exposed by Mysterio, nothing was apparently normal for the two teen heroes, Margot Morena and Peter Parker. As the two walked down the crowded hallways together, hand-in-hand, they received all kinds of questionable stares from each of the students, whispering about them, and eyeing them as if they were a threat. This did nothing but make the two frown before strolling along the hallways and -

"Margot Morena! To my office, now!" An irritable Principal Morita, who soon came sprinting out of his office to approach the two teenagers, had announced, eyeing Margot in a stern demeanor as he aimed his thumb towards the office.

Letting out a soft sigh, Margot and her boyfriend slowly let go of each other's entwined hands just before she nodded reluctantly in agreement to come with him. She then turned to Peter and muttered, "I'll see you in class."

She watched him sadly nodding his head before starting to back away, and -

"Mr. Parker," Principal Morita suddenly called the boy back, resting a hand on his hip and tapping his foot down before beckoning with his other once the puzzled boy turned to face him, "You should come into my office too. I'm afraid if I separate you two, you'll go rogue and murder someone else!"

"We're innocent!" Both teenagers exclaimed in unison.

Settling themselves down into the two chairs seated in front of Principal Morita's desk, both Margot and Peter shared a questionable stare at one another before eyeing Principal Morita, who sat in his office chair in front of them and clasped his hands together. "I'm sure you two know why I've called you in here today."

"Ah, Morita, I might as well call this office my second home," Margot laced with grand sarcasm, throwing out her arms with a smug facial expression as she slumped back into her chair, which caused him to send her a glare, and for Peter to snicker at her from his chair. "Whatever do you want from me now? Clean the entire school again?"

"Whether you two see it, or not, this whole accusation of murdering Mysterio - it's pretty serious!" Principal Morita began to lecture the two teenagers with a finger wagging in their direction. "This is no laughing matter!"

"Sir, you're absolutely right, this is pretty serious!" Peter pointed out, watching Margot rolling her eyes once more as if she'd rather omit having this useless conversation that would get them nowhere to prove their innocence. He leaned in closer from his chair. "But you gotta believe us, we didn't do anything illegal."

"Peter," Principal Morita let out a sigh and lifted his hand in the air, "I'd expect something crazy like this out of Margot - no offense..." she scoffed, "but you - you, Peter - I'm honestly appalled. Has Miss Morena gotten so deep in your head that you've gone wild and just decided to become one of her minions? I mean... you two are practically the school's Bonnie and Clyde!"