Imagines - How you meet them pt.2

Daryl Dixon:
You meet during season 3 you are with Michonne. You are saved by Rick and taken into the prison.
"Shit.. Michonne they ain't letting us in.. and my legs starting to hurt bad." I told my best friend, Michonne
"Stop talking and fight, Name." Michonne responded. "Alright, captain." I joked.
Shit.. my visions fading out. I looked and saw Michonne fall down, I went next to her and killed the walkers near her. My vision started to go black as I kneeled next to Michonne.
"Fuck.. Michonne you gotta get up." I said wheezing in between words.
BANG BANG
I looked over at the sounds of gun shots, holy shit. They were gonna save us, thank you god. I got up and protected Michonne the best I could until they got her, I could still walk for the time being. We got inside after what seemed like hours, they brought us to some random place and laid Michonne down on a blanket. Fuck my leg hurt like a bitch right now. As I walked down the stairs I could feel my conscious slip away.
"Hey.. I think I'm gonna pa-" that was the last thing I said before I passed out.
I woke up to water being poured on my chest. My breath was fast and panicked. I looked around and saw Michonne and being held down. I saw Michonnes katana and attempted to grab it. I was pinned down by some redneck. I glared at him to weak to even fight back.
"You guys gonna wanna see this." The redneck said to his group, nodding towards the cells. They let go of me and Michonne but took our belongings. They left and locked the cell door.
"Mghh.. Michonne I don't feel good, I think I'm gonna pass out again, my leg hurts like hell to." I told her. She just looked at me and said "we need to-" but I passed out again.
I awoke to the sound of the cell door opening and sat up. The bearded dude took me to where Michonne was already sitting and told us he could tend to our wounds and send us on our way but he wanted to know how we found them and why Michonne was carrying formula. I just looked over at her while staying silent. Michonne talked to them and answered their questions while I sat there. The bearded guy grabbed Michonnes wound and I jumped up and stood in front of her. The redneck pointed a crossbow at us and threatened us, but I flipped him off and glared at him. Michonne continued to answer the people's questions while I stood next to her glaring at the redneck.

Maggie Greene:
You meet during season 2 when Carl is shot, you were with them looking for Sophia.
Shit.. Carl had just been shot and we were running to find a man named Hershel who could help Carl, I had fallen a while back, hurting my leg but I could hold out until we got there at least. Once we finally got there they laid Carl down and I left to give them some private time. I sat down on the porch and lifted my pants up to see if it had been healing. It obviously wasn't because I could see blood still coming out of the wound.
"That's one hell of a nasty cut you got there." A feminine voice said to me. I looked up and saw a girl with short hair looking at me. "Ain't that bad, just a small cut." I said confidently even though it hurt like hell. "Whatever you say, I could get my daddy to check you out?" She offered. "Couldn't hurt I guess.." I responded, "what's ya name?" I
asked as I stood up. "Names Maggie, you?" "My name is Name," I smiled at her "nice to meet ya Maggie." She laughed softy. "Nice to meet you to, Name."

Michonne Hawthorne:
You met during season 3 when she appears at the prison with the baby formula.
"Hey, Rick.. girl outside the gates she carrying baby formula to," I informed Rick. "Yea I see her." He responded. "So do we save her or what?" I asked, no response. I looked at him and he just nodded, I nodded back.
"Carl! Can ya get the gates open?" I yelled to Carl. "Ok, Name!" Carl replied. The girl had fallen down by now. Me and Rick went out first shooting the infected near her. I picked her up bridal style and ran inside the gates, while Rick and Carl shot the infected. We took her to the cafeteria area. Rick said to lay her down on a blanket, so I did. Once she was laid down Rick poured water on her chest. She woke up frantically, Rick tried to ask her questions but she just looked around panicked. She attempted to reach for her katana but I picked it up.
"Hey listen just answer this guys questions and everything will be alright, you get it?" I told her. She just looked at me weirdly and stayed silent.
Daryl called us to see something so we locked her in the cafeteria and went to go see what he wanted.
"Holy shit!.." I whispered. Carol had woken up. After everyone seeing that Carol was awake we went back into the cafeteria where the girl was. I tuned out their conversation but listened enough to find out her name was Michonne. 'That's a really pretty name' I thought. I saw look over at me. I waved at her and she just stared, she looked back at Rick and asked or told him something because he looked back and waved me over. I got up walked over.
"This is Name. Name this up is Michonne she'll lead us to the person who has Glenn and Maggie." Rick informed me, I nodded at his words. I looked back at Michonne.
"Well nice to meet ya Michonne!" I said as I held out my hand to her, she just looked at my hand and back at me. "Likewise." She responded, I just laughed awkwardly and scratched my head.

Negan Smith:
You met during season 7, before he was going to kill Glenn.
"..enny, meeny, miny, mo." I could hear the man named 'Negan' taunt. I was hiding behind a tree in the woods, I saw him raise his bat before Glenn.
"IF YOU DONT WANNA GET SHOT IN THE BACK OF YA HEAD RIGHT NOW PUT DOWN THE BAT." I screamed at the man. He simply looked back amused and lowered his bat.
"Now put it down and kick it away." I ordered him. He just laughed "Now why would I do that?" He asked. "You would wanna do it so you don't get your head blown in asshole." I threatened him. His smile just got bigger and he put the bat down and barely pushed it away. "Kick far away, asshat." I ordered. He simply kicked it farther.
"Alright.. now take them outta their restraints and let them go." I told him. "What's in it for me?" He questioned. "What do ya want?" I responded. "You seem kinda funny, how about for me letting them go, you gotta come with me?" He said playfully. I growled "and if I don't come with ya?" "Well your buddies here are dead!" He laughed "Alright I'll come out the woods but when I get out you gotta let them run into the woods and far away. We got a deal?" I asked. "You sure do?"
I slowly walked out the woods with my gun in hand ready to shoot. "Alright now let them go." I said authoritatively. He told his men to let them go I saw Rick motioning me to run away with them but I just shook my head, I couldn't risk them getting. I smiled softly at him and mouthed 'go, we will find each other again.' He looked conflicted but left soon after.
"So what's ya name?" Negan said. "My names Name." I answered, he grinned. "Well I think we're gonna have a fun time together tauntingly. I just glared back at him.

Words: 1368
I hate Negan, and I know I'm gonna hate writing his character but whatever it's fine since it for the people reading this<3