Oneshot - Maggie

(Male reader! Instead of Glenn going with Maggie to the pharmacy you do, Lori sends you to get a pregnancy test. Smut.)
There was an awkward silence as me and Maggie rode the horses to the pharmacy, I didn't know what to talk about I get nervous with pretty women!
"Uhh.. nice weather today ain't it?" I said awkwardly. "Yea, it is." She replied, I was nervous she obviously didn't want to talk with me.
Once we got to the pharmacy I handed her the list and told her I would catch up right now. Once she was at the pills I ran over to the feminine hygiene section once I finally found the pregnancy test I heard Maggie behind me asking me what I had, in a panic I stuffed the pregnancy test in the bag and grabbed anything near me.
"Uhh.. I just got some, uh, y'know general stuff!" I said trying to read whatever I grabbed, to my dismay I grabbed a pack of condoms. Oh shit. "Condoms?" She said in amusement and shock. "You got a girlfriend I don't know about?" She asked. I stuttered over my words. "I-uh me, no I don't have a girlfriend or anything." "Then you're a pretty confident guy." She said looking at the condoms and back to me. "No. Uh, I wasn't- no. No. I wouldnt-" I could feel a wave of embarrassment wash over me as I tried to explain myself. "Something wrong with me?" She asked. "No. I just-" I laughed nervously in between sentences. "I wouldn't have sex- uh, this is, uhm, I'm lost." I couldn't even look up at her but I could feel her stare at me. "I'll have sex with you." I looked up at her in disbelief. "Huh? Really?" I couldn't believe it. "Well our options aren't vast these days." She said taking off her bag and hat. I stood there as she walked up to me she kissed me and after a few seconds I returned it. She pulled back and started taking off her clothes, after watching a little I began to take off my clothes too. She walked up to me and I kissed her.
...
As we rode the horses back she started being mean to me again. When I asked if it was good she just answered it was a one time thing. Once we got to the farm she left me to tie up the horses as she talked to her dad. Lori came up to me and I handed her the pregnancy test.
"Everything go good?" She asked me. "Yea, fine." I answered while staring at the door Maggie and her father went through. I walked away from Lori, how could she just blow me off like that after we did it? Was I that bad that she didn't want to do it anymore? I helped out around the farm until night, where I just laid in my tent not being able to fall asleep as I thought about Maggie.

Words: 502
I didn't want to write actual smut this early into book, maybe I'll write some later on