Oneshot - Michonne

(You and Michonne are on a run until a herd comes and you tell her to leave, angst.)
"Hey, we got everything we need, pretty girl?" I asked Michonne, she smiled at me and responded. "Yea, we got everything we need, Name." I nodded and picked up my bag from the floor. "Alright, let's head back then. Don't wanna keep them waiting." I looked over at her and she nodded in agreement.
Me and Michonne walked towards our car until Michonne heard something. I glanced around us and didn't see anything, I turned to her and she said that undoubtedly heard footsteps and groaning. I looked around again more carefully, I stared into the woods until I saw a herd of walkers coming towards us. They were coming from the direction of our car.
"Michonne. We need to go now there's a herd coming from the car." I said to her in a low voice. She nodded and we snuck past them. I saw our car in the distance, but there was still 4 walkers near the car. One of them was banging on the window with a rock, my eyes widened. Shit. If he broke that window the car alarm would go off. Just as I realized that, it broke the window. A loud car alarm followed after the sound of the window smashing.
"Fuck!" I cursed out in frustration. "Michonne, go kill the walkers around the car and turn off the alarm, take my bags with you. I'll kill any walkers from the herd or any stragglers." I told Michonne, she ran to kill the walkers around the car and I kept an eye out for any more coming. I looked over to where the herd was before and saw them coming out the woods already. I killed any that got on the road until there was to many. I backed up and killed any close to me.
"Michonne! Get in the car!" I ordered her. "What about you, Name?" She questioned me, I just smiled at her and told her to trust me. She had a sour look on her face as she got into the drivers seat and looked into the rear view mirror. Once she got into the car I yelled out, "Hey! You assholes! Leave my Michonne alone!" I felt adrenaline coursing through my veins as they looked over at me and started coming towards me. Fuck, some of them didn't hear. There were still quite a lot around the car so I took out my hand gun and shot twice. That seemed to get the rest of them's attention. Once they all stalked towards me I backed up while shooting until I ran out of bullets, I didn't have anytime to reload. Once we were far enough from the car I jumped a metal fence into an alley. There was a ladder to the roof of the building. Well aren't I lucky? I climbed up the ladder and reached the roof, I had no idea where I was. Imagine I die on this rooftop after all of that? Such a disappointing way to go. I snorted at that thought. No way I would die up here, after all I had my girl, Michonne, waiting for me back home.
~Michonne pov~
Name told me to go into the car, I couldn't help but ask about them, they just smiled at me. I went into the car with reluctance, i watched them through the mirror. They looked nervous as if preparing themself for something. I turned around to get a better look. My stomach dropped as I saw and heard them screaming at the walkers. Some of them turned at her and started going towards Name. They paused as only a few came at them. They pulled out their hand gun and shot twice at the floor in front of them. Fuck, that idiot gonna kill themselves. I saw them slowly back up as if trying to keep them focused on themselves. My lips quivered and my eyesight became blurry as I watched them. Why would they sacrifice themselves for me? I turned back and looked ahead of. I turned on the car and started driving I couldn't just let her death go to waste. I could feel tears running down my face and I ignored and kept on driving. Goodbye Name.

Words: 727
I kinda wanna do a part 2 where you come back alive, maybe like a time skip to Alexandria?? Idk what do u guys think?