Oneshot - Glenn

(Angst, glenn replaces you with Maggie ☺️)
I've seen the way Glenn looks at Maggie. I'm not stupid, he's mesmerized by her. Sometimes I wonder why he even decided to start a relationship with me, maybe cause I was the only one around his age. After they went on that run to the pharmacy I could tell something happened between them, he seemed to be in love with her.. I was probably just a girl he could date. Maggie liked him to, she teased him and would spend more time with him.
Just yesterday I heard Glenn asking her about doing it, they still had eleven condoms he told her. She joked with him and left laughing at him. I walked out the house and ignored him when he tried to talk to me. I have been ignoring him lately or brushing him off.
"Name? Can we talk real quick?" Glenn motioned me towards the fence, I simply nodded and walked over to him. "What did ya need Glenn?" I asked him, he looked nervous. "Well.. you've been ignoring me lately. And I wanted to know if I did something wrong?" As he finished his sentence I could feel anger rising up in me, he really says that after being all lovey dovey with Maggie? I woulda been more happy If he broke up with me. "You really got the audacity to say that, Glenn?! You've been over there fucking Maggie! I heard about the condom conversation! Do ya think I'm stupid Glenn? You couldn't give less of a shit about me, I was just someone you could fuck with." I finished off my rant by slapping him. He look shocked at what I said. "Name! I didn't mean- I was just!" He stumbled over all of his words, I glared at him he couldn't even come up with a rebuttal? "Glenn, and I'm not sorry to say this, you are an asshole and I'm breaking up with your dumbass." I glared at him and walked away. "Wait Name!" He called out but I just walked faster.
I had started running to my tent once I was in I closed it and laid down. I could feel all my emotions surface, tears were running down my face nonstop. That asshole thinks he can just play with me? Well I'm strong I don't need him, I don't need nobody! Not anybody, not Glenn. I curled up into my self while crying myself to sleep.
When I woke up I saw the silhouette of someone sitting outside my tent. I squinted rubbing my eyes, yup. There was someone sitting outside.
"Who is it?" I called out in a croaky voice. "Name.. it's me, Glenn." My eyes widened, my anger resurfaced. "I don't want to see your face Glenn! I don't wanna hear nothing bout you! I don't wanna talk to you Glenn!" I yelled out to him. "Name. Please. I just wanna talk with you," he said in a sorrowful voice. I sat in silence, I guess I could listen to him.. "I wasn't.. She even said it was a one time thing!" Glenn pleaded with me. I scoffed in anger, "Oh, so since it was a 'one time thing' that makes it right? You were already tryna do it again with her." I said back to him, he stayed silent for a few minutes. He finally spoke up, "Name.. I'm so sorry, it won't ever happen again! Just come talk to me when you want to. Whether you want to break up or not, I'll wait for your answer." I could hear him walk off. I didn't even realize I had started to cry again until I felt tears drop onto my hands, I curled up into my bed and cried myself to sleep.

IM SO SORRY.. this one is so bad 😭 it was rushed and I had no motivation, plus I didn't know what do for the ending. I haven't really had any motivation for TWD, but I'll try to make more.
Byebye!!