Information

We've all seen the regular disc duo books. Dream is ver manipulative and manipulated Tommy into believing that Dream is his only friend. What if the roles get reversed though? What if Dream is the vulnerable one who needs help?

Dream is Tommy's father and they've been through a lot together. One day when Dream is protecting Tommy and his house from some People he goes blind. Someone managed to stab his eyes. Tommy comes out and helps his dad. He learns that the people are from the nation that his dad told him about. His dad had explained how they created the nation without his consent. He learned that among the people who had attacked his dad was the creator of L'manburg. Tommy gets angry at the people and comes up with a plan to destroy L'manburg and avenge his father. While he's doing this his dad is in a very vulnerable state. He becomes very possessive and protective over his dad. He starts to believe that his dad needs him and only him. Tommy goes a little insane and becomes very possessive, protective, and manipulative. Read the story to figure out what happens.

I have not seen a book like this. I would really love more books like this! Also I'm working on two other books at the moment. Remember you are loved, you matter, eat food, drink water, I love you all<3