Toy story 1 part 1: Opening scene/You've got a friend in me

The film opens with a blue sky and white fluffy clouds wallpaper giving the impression of the sky in a boy's room. A row of boxes were on the floor of the room they were drawn with crayon to look like a miniature western town. One drawing though was made by a four years old girl it was a wanted poster of a mr potato head toy.
Alright everyone this is a stickup said a boy's voice pretending to be mr potato head. Don't anybody move now empty that safety the voice continued. There was a box behind other toys including a shepherdess named bo peep and the box was the bank. The boy took then a pink piggy bank and emptied the coins on the floor making the potato head kiss the coins:ohh money money money. Behind the boxes a four years old girl with golden brown hair and blue eyes wearing a blue dress with white apron moved the shepherdess toy whooshing her crook at the potato head toy:stop it stop it you mean old potato. The boy imitated the voice of the potato head toy:Quiet bo Peep or your sheep get run over. On the boy's cue the girl moved the shepherdess up in the air pretending to be in distress:Oh no not my sheep somebody do something. Soon the boy pulled another doll which was a cowboy and he pulled the cowboy's pull string and the voice box said:Reach for the sky. The boy imitated the voice of mr potato head:Oh no sheriff woody. I'm here to stop you one eyed bart said the sheriff doll imitated by the boy who pulled out the eye of the potato head toy imitating his voice:Doh how did you know it was me. The four years old girl chuckled at her brother's antics causing the boy to smile warmly at his little sister before continuing his play: Are you gonna come quietly?. Can't touch me sherrif I've brought my attack dog with a built-in forcefield. The little girl chuckled at her older brother she always adored playing with him and the boy continued as the sherrif:Well I've brought my dinosaur who eats forcefield dogs. He pulled out a green dinosaur toy and made him drag the dog away before taking the potato head and placing it in a crib with a paper labelled as jail: You're going to jail bart say goodbye to your wife and tater tots. Just then a toddler girl with curly blond hair and blue eyes wearing yellow baby pijamas approached the potato head toy picked him up slobbered all over his face and banged him on her crib. That was molly davis the younger sister of andy davis and alice davis who were the two kids playing with the toys. Andy was six years old,Alice was four years old and molly was two years old. Alice has a very close bond with her brother and andy loves and cares for her. Andy picked up the cowboy doll and said pulling his pull string:You saved the day again woody. Alice smiled softly at her older brother as the cowboy's voice box says: You're my favourite deputies. The theme song you've got a friend in me plays as andy called his little sister:C'mon little sis let's wrangle up the cattle. Alice joined in taking an old jump rope and giving it to her brother and together they pretended to lassoed the cattle before they placed woody in R.C and let him enjoy a ride before herding the remaining cow boxes under their younger sister's bed. Andy gave his little sister and woody a ride before placing woody on top of the stairwell banister allowing woody to slide downstairs whooping slightly but andy and alice raced ahead and caught him in the bottom. Alice said: Brother do we really have to move out from here it's beautiful. Andy knew how his little sister felt but he comforted her telling her: I'm afraid we must dear little sis but know this you aren't alone you have me,mom,molly and don't forget sherrif woody. Alice smiled feeling slightly better and she followed her brother to the living room where they sat with woody in the spinning chair and spun themselves around and around till alice had an idea:Andy dear brother can we catapult woody?. Andy smiled softly at his little sister and did what she told and woody was gracefully on the sofa causing alice to say cheerfully:Score!. Then alice and andy walked over to their mother who was setting up the decorations for the birthday as alice said:Oh wow this looks beautiful mom. Her brother was excited about his birthday and he said:This looks great mom it is like in the store i asked you for this is so cool can we keep it up till we move. Their mother smiled and said:Sure we can now go get molly your friends will be here in a minute. Alice joined her brother upstairs as he placed woody on the bed and took their baby sister molly out of her crib and closed the door. Now what andy didn't knew was that his little sister knew that his toys come to life when none is around and she knew they wouldn't like that the party is today.