toy story 1 part 7: Alice's illness/Meet mutant toys

As andy was taking care of his weak and ill little sister alice who layed in his bed exhausted and frail his mom and little sister came back home from pizza planet after paying a visit to the pharmacy for medicine they fell asleep while andy himself was trying to nurse back to health his little sister alice and he said: Little sis what were you thinking? The weather was really cold and you thought you can find woody and buzz lightyear in that weather. Alice said weakly: I'm sorry big brother i just wanted to help return them to you i know how much you love them. Andy softly replied worried about his little sister:I do love them yes but I love you too little sis you're my younger sister and your health and life is important to me. Alice was touched by her brother's genuine love for her and she said: Big brother i feel cold can you hug me?. Her poor brother climbed up on his bed and covered himself with bedsheets before hugging tightly his little sister closer to himself to warm her and she buried herself in his chest before falling asleep. The toys looked fondly at this tender moment between the brother and sister and joined the hug. Meanwhile at Sid's house woody and buzz lightyear met Sid's mutant toys and wanted to escape the house and that's when buzz lightyear found out he's a toy and not a space ranger but he realized that the little girl he had met had liked for being a cool toy so he wasn't that much depressed but playtime with sid was awful woody got a burn mark by a magnifying glass and buzz lightyear with pumps on his butt. Meanwhile at Andy's house andy was taking care of his weak and ill little sister and was keeping her entertained by playing with his toys who come to life. Alice giggles as her brother plays with his toys but she coughs weakly and her brother hands her a cup of water and encouraged her to drink slowly which soothes her aching throat but her fever isn't gone yet. Her brother can sense that she hates being ill and weak and he cheers her up by letting her play with him. Their mother looked fondly from the door she always knew her son would be a great big brother and yes indeed he was for he was trying to keep his little sister entertained and not upset because she was ill and weak in bed.