toy story 1 part 4:Strange things/Buzz look an alien

However alice was proven wrong for over the days her brother andy played more with buzz lightyear but not that much for he still had a soft spot for his cowboy doll sherrif woody. He never changed his cowboy pijamas or hat neither his bedsheets but did draw buzz lightyear a little. At night he slept with both woody and buzz which caused alice to be happy and calm and she always slept next to her brother feeling safer with him than alone. Her poor brother always woke up at night asking her if she was warm,or if her throat was hurting her more if she needed a hug or some water. She always replied: Dear brother andy i just need a hug my throat hurts badly. He only pulled her into his arms for a hug and patted her little back he hated seeing his little sister so weak. When morning came alice saw that her poor brother was already downstairs and she was coughing weakly as woody came up on the bed and asked:Are you alright partner? Still not better with your throat?. Alice weakly said: Morning woody and no still not better my throat hurts i shouldn't have shouted yesterday i just want my brother. Andy was outside his bedroom's door and heard his little sister's weak voice and that she was needing him it broke his heart to hear her like that she seemed so weak. Bo Peep said softly:Aw honey you'll be fine in few days besides you have us and your brother will be with you. The door opened and andy entered in his room and climbed up on his bed he asked his little sister: Morning little sis still not better?. Alice weakly said tears threatening to fall from her eyes: Morning brother no still not better my throat hurts badly. It broke Andy's heart to see his little sister like that he knew she was needing him to take care of her and he said:Aw don't worry little sis I'll take good care of you you'll be fine in few days. All the midday alice was lying in her brother's bed still weak and tired with a sore throat she was hearing woody and buzz having a little tension but it was broken when the chuckle of Alice's evil neighbor sid was heard from the next house and she said weakly:Oh no it's sid. All the toys gathered at the window and watched the execution of combat carl and alice said coughing weakly:What a mean and dreadful boy he is the sooner we'll leave the better for me and you guys. Bo Peep quietly agreed with that as andy entered back in his room and asked:What happened?. Woody reported:Well partner we just watched your neighbor destroy his toys again and your little sister is coughing weakly. Andy looked softly at alice who said:The sooner we move out of here the better for us don't you agree dear brother?. He nodded and hugged his little sister and said:I agree but i need to take care of you you're still ill and your throat hurts we can't move out with you like that you need to recover.