toy story 1 part 11: Christmas and a puppy

Having found woody and buzz lightyear Alice and her older brother andy after packing their stuff in their room they began to play with their toys until their mom called them that it was time to open Christmas presents. Alice was excited for the new presents they'll get so she said:Big brother what do you think we'll get for this Christmas. Andy said giving a small smile to his little sister and leading her downstairs to the living room where their mother and baby sister were waiting:Only one way to find out little sis alice let's go downstairs and open our presents. Underneath the Christmas tree were presents for both the three children and andy asked excited: Which one should i open first?. Mrs davis softly replied to her son:Come on let's let alice open one. Alice smiled and opened her present finding a small oval shaped russian music box with a necklace key and she exclaimed in awe: It's beautiful i wonder how it looks inside. Meanwhile back in Andy's room the toys were finding out about the presents by the baby monitor and Bo Peep said:I knew alice likes russian things so i bought this for her from a local shop. Downstairs alice took the necklace key and placed it on the music box and turned it to the left and the music box opened to reveal two figures of a man dressed in Russian imperial uniform and a woman in magenta Russian dress and crown dancing to a music as alice said in awe: It's beautiful it has the figures of the last russian emperor and empress and i know this song. She walks upstairs to her brother's room and opens the door humming the song:On the wind cross the sea hear this song and remember soon you'll be home with me once upon a December. She looks at bo peep with a smile and says:Thank you bo for buying this for me i love it. Soon she sat on bed next to woody and buzz to hear the other presents her baby sister got a mrs potato head toy and she looked knowingly at mr potato head replying:Way to go Idaho Romeo. Mr potato head replied pulling out his moustache:Gee i better shave. Alice looked at buzz lightyear later amused because he looked worried and was hitting the monitor and she said knowingly to woody: Is he worried?. Woody said to buzz lightyear:Buzz,buzz lightyear you aren't worried are you?. Buzz lightyear replied:Me? No no no no no ehm you?. Woody replied with a chuckle:Now buzz what can possibly andy get more worse than you. Soon a bark was heard as alice heard her brother's excited voice replying:What is it? What is it oh wow a puppy. Alice looked at woody and buzz lightyear and they smiled nervously at eachother.