Toy story 1 part 8: From Sid's window to Andy's/worse condition

Meanwhile at Sid's house woody and buzz lightyear were trying to find a way how to escape from Sid's house and return back to Andy's house while andy was away in school his toys were keeping his ill little sister alice company and she was playing with them which caused her to enjoy herself despite being ill. She loved all her brother's toys but her favourite toy had been woody and bo Peep and slinky. Soon the toys heard a voice in the window it was woody he was calling them from Sid's window. The toys and alice gathered at the window glad and relieved to see woody alive and soon buzz lightyear joined him and alice said:Oh it's woody and buzz lightyear they're alive they're both doing okay oh praise the lord. The other toys tried to help woody and buzz lightyear come back to Andy's house but Sid's voice interrupted the escape and alice was pissed off:I wish the enchantress from beauty and the beast would come and help. Bo Peep said softly: It's okay dear Alice I'm sure they'll find a way to escape that house and return back to andy. The door of the room opened and andy entered in seeing his toys and his weak and ill little sister looking at the window sad and upset and he said a little sternly to his little sister: little sis alice i thought i told you to stay in bed while I'm at school why were you standing up and looking out of the window?. Alice said softly yet saddened: I'm sorry big brother but i saw your two favourite toys at Sid's window we tried to help them but sid entered in. Andy knew how concerned his little sister was about his two favourite toys but she shouldn't worry too much she needs to rest in bed and be calm and he said softly: Little sis don't worry I'm sure my toys will be fine they'll come back to me but i want you to be calm and lay back in bed you're too weak and ill i worry about you little sis. Alice obeyed her older brother and climbed back in bed and soon she fell asleep however she would often cough weakly and drink slowly water. Her brother took the thermometer and placed it under her armpit and waited for minutes to take it out and he said worriedly: Little sis your fever is higher it's 38,6 you need to rest you're too weak and ill. Alice asked weakly:Will i ever recover from this illness? I want to play with the toys again. Andy hated seeing his little sister so weak and ill so he decided to cheer her up with playing with his toys who were concerned for the worst condition of alice herself.