Chapter 2 - A Not So Threatening First Impression

After the disastrous appearance at the entrance ceremony, Hayaru quickly ran away to not embarrass himself even more. Coincidentally, it's also the end of said ceremony, thus it ended without anymore surprise. With everyone now going to their respective classes, Hayaru is also heading towards his homeroom, but again, while being lost again.

'Oh for fuck sake.' He grumbled in his mind as he continues walking. It wouldn't take long until he finally reached his homeroom, 1-C. He takes a peek from the indoor window, seeing that they students are introducing themselves along with the homeroom teacher. He felt disgust by the scene, while also disgust of the idea that he'll be with them for the year.

'Let's get this fucking over with.' He thought, before sliding the door roughly, earning attention from the students and the teacher inside.

"Ah! Are you Asakura Hayaru-kun?" The teacher said, which Hayaru begrudgingly nod. "Perfect! Now would you please introduce yourself to everyone?" Despite the teacher's happy mood, he slams the whiteboard to get the students' attention, and looks at them with a foul mood.

"Alright, bitches. I only tell you this once, so listen fucking carefully." He begin introducing himself. "As that bitch said, I'm Asakura Hayaru... That's it, that's all you get from me."

Despite his vulgar words and his supposed threatening air around him, the students are more confused seeing that the new boy only just telling his name, with no hobbies, interests, or anything.

"But, I don't care if you talk behind my back or bullshitting me, but if you dare to get close to me..." Hayaru then does a punching motion with his palm, "then you'll get a knuckle sub express." His threat is scary, but only few are actually afraid of it, while others remained neutral towards him. Hayaru then glared at the teacher. "Now can I sit already?"

The teacher meanwhile sighs after he finished his introduction. "I was told that you're quite vulgar towards girls, but from the looks of it, I don't think you're a bad person." She then said with a smile, but he backs away and make his boxing stance.

"Don't fucking test me, bitch!" He growled. The students meanwhile sees this as something different instead, seeing it as a 'Tsundere' scene. The teacher then let him sit at the back, which he does so before pulling his desk way from others, essentially making a large space between him and the other students. Despite this, the teacher giggled in secret of his actions before truly starting the class.

During the entirety of the first and second class, some of the students are gossiping about Hayaru, just as he expected. But from the few that he heard, it's more of guessing his hobbies, or thinking that he's actually gay. Regardless, he heed no mind to that, as he's more focused on his studies.

"He didn't even flinched..." One of them said to the other.

"Please don't go any further. Otherwise he'll punch you." The other said.

"So what? He wouldn't dare hitting a girl." The former then laughs, much to the latter's embarrassment.

~~ >> ~~

At the start of lunch break, Hayaru quickly moved out of the homeroom and immediately went to outside, where he then runs to find a secluded area for him to have lunch with his bento. Thankfully, he managed to find one near the storage building, where it's usually used for storing sports equipment. After finding a comfortable position, he opens his bento and splits the chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu." He said to himself, and reaches the karaage with his chopsticks. However...

"Asakura Hayaru-kun?" He suddenly flinched when he heard a feminine voice. However, the voice is familiar to him, as he then turned to see a certain blonde haired girl that he met earlier looking at him with a smile.

"You!" He then pointed out, rage building up as he remembered both of the robbery and the chairwoman's words. "You're the bitch who dragged me here!"

The girl then giggles, seeing that he knows that she brought him here to Vesta Academy.

"Mother already told you about your circumstances. I hope that you'll be accustomed to our school." She said.

"I don't need your damn gratitude, you bitch! It's thanks to you that my high school life is down to the dumpster!" Hayaru is still raging about it.

"But I want to thank you for saving me, Hayaru-kun. You're my hero, after all." The girl said. Hayaru then quickly puts down his bento and stood up towards her, fist balling as he readies his punch. He then attempts to punch her right on her face. However...

The punch didn't land.

Hayaru stopped the punch right in front of her face, gritting hard as he's in a moral dilemma about really hitting her face or not. The girl however, isn't unfazed by his attempt, and went on to hold his hand and opens his palms, before Hayaru retracts his hand from her.

"Just get the fuck out already! I only give you mercy once in your lifetime!" He said. But the girl didn't move.

"I don't want to." She said, angering him even more. "Because I know that you won't hurt me, Hayaru-kun. It's not because of my relation with my mother, but because you're kind."

Hearing that he's kind made Hayaru upset, especially from a girl. He's not kind to girls ever since his change, but the robbery is more of a coincidence than an act of kindness.

"Why you!" He growled, but the girl stepped forward to get close to him, making Hayaru clench his fists even harder.

"Hayaru-kun, if you really hate girls, then hit me. Hit me with everything you have. I'll accept that as my way to repay you for saving me." She then spreads her arms, making her look vulnerable to him. Getting more frustrated by this, Hayaru, instead of doing what she hoped for, pushed her hard to the ground before grabbing his bento and turning around.

"Stay the fuck away from me, bitch. I don't need anything from you or other bitches as long as I'm here." He said before leaving his supposed safe spot. The girl meanwhile sighs seeing that he's leaving, but rather than feeling upset, she smiled, seeing that it's as she expected from him.

"So he's as shy as you said, milady." A voice is heard behind the girl. She then turned around to see someone in a butler uniform walking towards her from behind.

"Lauran-san." The girl greeted.

"But are you sure that you're willing to get hurt for him? Your mother will be very worried for you." The butler, now named Lauran, expressed her concern. But the girl simply shook her head as she stood up and wipes herself from the dirt.

"I'm sure of it. Hayaru-kun wouldn't hurt me because of his personality." She said. "And... I also want to help him in return. I want him to at least be friends with me, so I can show him that not all of us girls are greedy and manipulative as he believed."

The butler nods in understanding, before escorting the girl to the building. Back to Hayaru, he's upset that his lunch time gotten short thanks to the encounter with the girl, thus he munches down his bento without any care.

"Aru-kun?" He stopped once again as someone else is calling him. This time however, is someone he recognize and is not someone that he hate.

The person being a pink haired boy with ponytail for his hair. He looks at Hayaru and smiles when his cyan eyes met Hayaru's yellow eyes. "It's been so long, Aru-kun."

(As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)