Chapter 3 - The Ikemen Childhood Friend

"It's been so long, Aru-kun."

The person in front of Hayaru is his childhood friend, Miyamoto Momoi. Wearing the same uniform as Hayaru's, Momoi is a boy through and through, despite his hairstyle and hair color. Hayaru then smiled for the first time since he came to Vesta Academy, because he now knows that not only that he's the only boy here, but the other boy is his childhood friend.

"Momotaro!" He said, offering a fist bump to Momoi, which he did. "How the hell did you get here?! Did that bitch of a chairwoman dragged you in too?"

Momoi flinched after hearing Hayaru cursing, but it has to be expected. Despite this, he shrugs it off and replies.

"Nah, I got invited because apparently I have good grades back in middle school." He explained.

"So that bitch did dragged you in!" Hayaru yelled, which Momoi just chuckles.

"Anyway, how are you right now? It's been years since the last time we hang out like this." Momoi then asks. Hayaru sighs while putting down his bento box.

"That whore went too deep into her gambling shit. She even fucking sold me to attend here, like fucking whore just sucking the bitch's pussy just to get that damned jackpot!" He then yelled. Momoi is astounded after hearing this. From his memories, Hayaru's mother was kind and often lets the two play after school. But it was before things turned to the worse for him.

"S-sorry to hear that, man." Momoi sympathized.

"As long as you're here, things here might not be shitty all the time." Hayaru then said. Once he finished with his bento, the two then went into the main building, as Hayaru continue to tell his stories to Momoi, with the latter learning more and more about his hatred towards women as he continued. Upon reaching the homerooms, Momoi parted ways with Hayaru as the former went to 1-B.

"If you need anything, I'll be here at 1-B. Just don't make the girls here afraid of you..." Momoi said, but Hayaru rolled his eyes.

"No promises." He said, before leaving to his homeroom. Momoi looked at Hayaru entering 1-C. At that time, he's thinking of what Hayaru explained earlier...

'So it's worse than I thought...' He thought, 'So there's no way for me to sit idly by. I, Miyamoto Momoi, will absolutely be with you, Aru-kun!'

~~ >> ~~

The rest of his class went uneventful for 1-C, even with Hayaru and his constant swearing and cursing. As the end of the class bell rung, Hayaru quickly grabs his bag and went to 1-B to see Momoi again. Upon arrival, he sees a disgusted sight of his friend being surrounded by many girls.

"Guys, please... I just want to go home now..." Momoi said while feeling troubled with the girls. He then sees Hayaru coming in before slamming the whiteboard, alerting the other girls.

"Get the fuck away from my friend!" He threatened, and it made them scared and runs away from Momoi. The pinkette then sighs, despite being saved by his friend. "I told you, no promises."

"Right..." Momoi said while grabbing his bag. "Thanks though. Those girls are persistent on idolizing me." He then said.

"Of course the bitches go for the pretty boy. It's an old trope." Hayaru said while turning around and shrugging. But what he doesn't realize however is that Momoi briefly blushed by his words.

'H-he called me pretty...' He thought despite the context, before calming himself and smirking.

"Eeeeh? Pretty boy? Me? That's absurd." He said.

"I know, right? You're actually just a cool dude anyway." Hayaru said, making Momoi chuckle. The two then went out of 1-B and are heading towards the first floor, talking more about their past before heading out of the building.

"So where do you live right now? Can I come to your house to play like the old times?" Hayaru then asked, but Momoi shakes his head.

"Sorry, I can't tell you. My parents won't allow it." He said, "But! I can come to yours instead." He then said with a smirk, making Hayaru smile in return.

"Then it's settled!" He said, and he gave Momoi his address. After doing so, Momoi wave goodbye to Hayaru, as he's going to a different path than Hayaru's, which the latter wished him a safe trip before going home on his own. Just as he stepped towards the outside road...

"Hayaru-kun!"

Hayaru went tense after hearing a particular tone of voice. It is one that he hated for so long, one that he wished that he never hear again. However, fate have other plans to him. He didn't turn around, but has is hand held by the accursed person, forcing him to do so.

It's a girl with a short dark blue hair, done in a short side ponytail, with light blue eyes complementing her hair color.

The girl looked at him, feeling glad of seeing him again, but not aware of his angered look.

"It's been so long... Hayaru-kun..." She said. "Do you know how much I miss-" Before she can say more, something unexpected happened.

Hayaru delivered a powerful punch towards her cheek.

The girl stumbled and falls down from the force of the punch, holding her cheek in pain. It was so sudden that she's unable to comprehend what just happened. It took a look on his face again to see why, making her horrified as a result.

"You... fucking... bitch." Hayaru said, seething in uncontrollable anger. The person in front of him is a frightened girl, one who changed him to the way he is today.

That girl, is Kuroshien Pairu, the Unlosable Diva of Sports.

(As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)