Chapter Six

Dinah's P.O.V

"Dinah! Dinah!" I hear my name being called but I just groan and roll over, pulling my blankets further up.

"Get your lazy ass up." Someone started shaking me.

"Hoi." I mumble out, kicking them away.

"Dinah, I ain't missing the buffalo chicken wings again."

"And I'm not missing the banana cake!"

I open one eye and see Camila's ass all up in my face. I groan again and push her away from me. I open up my other eye, blinking out the tiredness before sitting up.

"Hurry up. The others are already waiting for us." Normani grabbed the blankets and tugged them off my bed to make sure I didn't try to go back to sleep.

"I don't remember agreeing to this lunch thing again. I thought it was just a one time thing." I grumbled while walking over to my closet to find an outfit.

"It was a one time thing until you made us get there an hour late which caused us to miss out on the food we wanted because it was past lunchtime." Normani reminded me.

"And they are paying for our food. Free lunch, why not?" Camila giggled.

"Whatever. You're lucky they're at least half decent people." I shrug.

"You haven't spent enough time with them to know that." Normani chuckles and rolled her eyes at me.

"I hooked up with Demi in the change rooms before the first lesson of sport. I think that's is enough time spending to know a little about her." I say smugly.

Normani's jaw drops while Camila just hits my arm with Lauren's slipper. Where the fuck did she get Lauren's slipper from and why did she TOUCH me with it. Yuck.

"Put that slipper down before I shove it up your ass." I growled. Yeah, I'm really not a morning person. Normani laughs as Camila pouts and throws the slipper onto Lauren's neat bed.

"Hurry up DJ." Camila whines, getting impatient. I just flip her the bird and walk into the bathroom with my clothes in my hands.

After a quick shower I get ready and we were soon out of the dorm room. I spot Demi straight away when we get out of the building. Her wide smile was directed at me so I sent her a small smile back. There was Bea, Jacob and Mahogany with her. Jacob's parents owned this school so he came over every chance he could to hang out with his three best friends. Most girls at this school practically drooled over him because he was the only boy that they got to see most of the time. He was the only reason people knew who Demi, Bea and Mahogany were.

"Lets go, I'm hungry." I state as I walk right past them and across the road to the cafe that was crowded with students since it was Saturday.

We manage to get a booth near the back and order straight away. Normani and Camila were excited as fuck at the fact that the cafe was still serving what they wanted. They all start a conversation that I have no interest in. I mess around with the sugar sticks in the center of the table, picking one up and ripping it open before eating it all in one go.

I hear the bell of the door ring. I look up to find Ally, Lauren and Y/N walking into the cafe. Ally had a tight grip on Y/N's hand which caused something to stir inside me. I frowned slightly and shook my head a bit at myself for feeling so weird about Ally holding Y/N's hand. I was distracted by the waitress coming back to our booth and giving us our food. I dug in straight away.

xxxxxx

"Can I have your last piece of pizza?" Camila questions me, eyeing my food hungrily.

"You already ate a pizza and three slices of banana cake. How are you still hungry?" I chuckle in disbelief.

"I don't know. Maybe because there is too much good food in the world to eat so there is no time to be hungry." She responds in a matter-of-fact tone. She leans her face closer to the slice of pizza and stuck her tongue out inches above it threateningly, signalling for me to hurry up and choose before she eats it.

"Well I know you're not going to take no as an answer so go ahead and pig out." I push the plate towards her. She squeals excitedly, giving me a quick side hug before stuffing her face with pizza.

"You're the best." She giggles around a mouthful of food.

I see Y/N stand up from the corner of my eye. I turn around and watch her shuffle her way towards the bathroom, clumsily stumbling as she tried to dodge people. I giggle quietly at her clumsiness. It was so freaking adorable.

Wait, what?

Did I just call someone adorable? I didn't even know that word was in my vocabulary.

Fingers snapped in front of my eyes causing me to break out of my thoughts. I turned and glared at Camila who sat there with a confused look on her face.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"You were staring at my step sister." She fake shuddered in disgust.

"And?"

"Is she not allowed to stare at your sister?" Normani butts in.

"Step sister." Camila mutters before shaking her head. "You can stare at her as long as that stare is turned into a glare. There's nothing good to look at anyway. I don't know why you put your eyes through that sight."

"I have to go to the toilet." I blurt out loudly.

The group gives me weird looks but I just shoot up from my seat and make my way over to the bathroom quickly. I open the door and find no one in there besides Y/N who was at the sink washing her hands.

Y/N tensed up when she realized I was there. I felt the guilty. I was the one that tripped her over when I first saw her. Camila pointed her out and told me that she was her step sister. I felt my knees go weak though as soon as she looked up at me from the floor with hurt in her eyes and pain evident on her face.

"Hey." I greet the shorter girl cautiously. Every time I talk to her it always turns out...eventful?

Y/N glances at me but ignores me, turning off the tap before walking towards me. I nervously watch her as she gets closer. I cough awkwardly and scratch the back of my neck. She stood in front of me impatiently. I internally face palmed myself when I realized I was in front of the door so she couldn't get out.

I took a step towards her which caused her to take one step back. We continued this until her back was pressed up against the wall while she breathed heavily. She looked down at my lips before licking hers slowly. I smirked, new confidence running through me.

"I know you want me Y/N." I breathed out. It was such an effort to control myself from leaning in and smashing my lips against her plump lips.

I was the player of the school. I wanted to kiss every girl so Y/N was no different...The curiosity I had with her was a natural thing that I have with everyone else.... right?

Y/N shook her head in denial, her breathing picking up but not in a good way. I quickly step back a few steps when I see that she is nearly on the verge of hyperventilating. Was she having some sort of an attack? I looked around desperately, not knowing what to do. I try to reach out to try and help but she just tried moving further away. When she noticed she couldn't move any further, she slid down the wall and brought her legs up to her chest.

Everything escalated so quickly. I really didn't expect this to happen.

The bathroom door swung open. Ally and Lauren both come rushing inside. They must of noticed that Y/N had been gone for too long for her to just go to the toilet. Ally pulls Y/N into her arms while Lauren kept telling Y/N to take deep breaths in and out. I nearly got hit by the door when it opened again and Normani comes into the bathroom.

"What happened?" She questions me when she sees Y/N, Ally and Lauren.

"I-I, I didn't mean t-"

"Go back to the booth Dinah." Normani sighed out when she realised I caused this, pushing me out the door and closing it.

xxxxxx

There's Dinah P.O.V! I hope this chapter didn't suck too much. Comment, vote and make sure to tell me what you guys want to see in this story. Thanks for reading! xx