Chapter Twenty Four

Your P.O.V

"Fuck Y/N. It hurts." Lauren whines while trying to buck me off her.

I roll my eyes at the topless girl and push her back against the bed firmly as I continued trailing my fingers forcefully across her soft skin.

"Harder!" Lauren moans suddenly when I reach a certain point.

"Oh hell no. Y'all are nasty. I'm about two seconds away from getting Dinah in here to beat your ass Lauren if you moan one more time." Normani scowls at us, looking up from her homework.

"It's not my fault." Lauren shrugs innocently while I continue to massage her back.

"Can you at least try to be quiet? I've been trying to work on my homework for the last twenty minutes and you two are over there sounding like you are making babies." Normani grumbles.

"Chill, we all know you weren't actually trying to do your homework. I saw you on your phone for the whole time so don't give me that 'trying to work on my homework' crap. What class are you studying for? The class of annoying the fuck out of Lauren Jauregui? Well if it puts you in a better mood, you're excelling."

"Geez, if I actually liked you I would've applauded you for your sassiness." Normani shot Lauren a death glare, packing up her things before standing up. "Behave children."

We watch her leave the room hurriedly. I quickly hook up Lauren's bra before climbing off the pale girl, sitting next to her.

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before she sat up too, scooting closer to me with a concerned expression on her face.

"What's wrong? Was I too bitchy? I'm sorry. I can't really get used too being a hundred percent friendly with your friends since they have always been the cruel popular girls to me." Lauren explained with a sigh.

I immediately shook my head in denial and cuddled into the still half naked girl to try and reassure her that she didn't do anything wrong.

Guilt was taking over me. Maybe Ally was right and I should tell Dinah because the longer I wait, the harder it is going to be for her but she will hate me. I don't want her to hate me... I can't have her hating me because I love her so damn much and even though we have been dating for almost two months without her saying I love you back, I know that she does. Her actions prove it all, well that's what I'm trying to convince myself.

Is almost two months too fast to be falling for someone as hard as I fell for Dinah?

xxxxx

Dinah's P.O.V

I watch Y/N stare aimlessly at the wall in class. It was honestly cute as fuck seeing her get lost in her own little world but it was clear that the teacher was getting increasingly pissed at her. She has been a bit distant lately. Sure, we've only been dating for about a month and a half but I knew when something was up. I could see guilt flash past on her face sometimes whenever we have a little moment. I know I shouldn't feel insecure because let's be real, I'm Dinah fucking Jane but she is starting to make me feel insecure. Is it me that's making her distant?

"Ms Y/L/N, please try to pay attention to me instead of that wall. I know that the wall may be more interesting than what I'm rambling about but the wall doesn't get paid to do this job." The teacher caught Y/N's attentions, sending her a warning look.

She nodded sheepishly, looking down at her fingers.

I wait a few seconds for the teacher to continue talking about something useless before moving my chair closer to Y/N, tapping her on the shoulder insistently. She looks up with a grin, grabbing my hand and interlocking our hands together. I can feel people's judgmental stares from across the room. Dinah, the most popular girl in the school, with the mute? That's less believable than crappy magicians at five year old parties.