13

"Poptart?" Mina asks making me turn to her, "don't ask me" I say. Cordelia comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me tightly. "That was scary as fuck. Remind me of that if we ever fight" she says. "Oh don't worry, I'd kill you first" I say deadpan and she looks at me removing her arms to come in front of me.

"What?" she asks, "did you see how mad Billie was?" I ask Mina walking to the fridge and ignoring Delia's question. "Yeah she was pretty-" "woah woah WOAH. We are not just going to skip over that. She said she would kill me" Delia says, "I volunteer as tribute to bury the body" Mina says with a straight face.

"Umm EXCUSE ME. I'm right here" she says pointing at herself. "Juice?" I ask Mina and she nods walking over to me. "Audrey?" Delia says and Audrey just shrugs as she sips on some water. "Juice?" I ask Delia holding out a glass for her, she looks at us like we're absolutely insane. I raise my eyebrows and she just keeps staring.

"You know it's rude to stare and not answer when someone's talking to you. Do you have any manners?" Mina asks her, "w...what?! You guys were ignoring me" she reasons. I mean she has a point. "Ignoring and protecting by a vow of silence is different" Mina says, "very true" Audrey says pointing at Mina.

I put the juice on the counter and slide it towards her before bringing my cup to my lips. "Anyways, as I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted" Mina says looking at Delia "Billie was genuinely pissed off. I've never heard her talk that way or even raise her voice like that. Let alone at me" she recalls.

"Yeah she's fucking scary" Delia says joining the conversation finally. "I completely agree" Audrey says, "she looked like she was going to beat the brakes off your ass" I say sipping my juice calmly. They all look at me as if I'm speaking an alien language but I brush it off.

"I was lowkey scared for my safety" I say looking at Delia. "You?! I was terrified and this bitch wouldn't let me get away" she says glaring at Audrey. "Hey I was just staying in character. I'm dedicated to my acting, it's my pride and joy" she says. We all look at her in surprise, "you knew it was it joke?" I speak up first. "Of course. I was the only one eavesdropping the entire time. I was just at the bottom of the stairs. They came running when they heard yelling" she says nonchalantly.

"So you just didn't do anything knowing they were getting angry?" Delia asks her. "Like I said. My acting is very important to me and honestly this was really great practice. Besides, I was really interested to see where it was going and how far you guys were willing to go. It was a close call. I almost thought you would only stop once she hit you. Cause she was definitely going to" she says and looks down at her watch.

"Seems about time to start getting ready" she says and puts her glass in the sink before walking off. I bust out laughing and have to bend down because I can't breathe. I end up on the floor dying of laughter and I can hear Mina snickering above me. Once I calm down I stand up and see Delia looking at me in disbelief. "Oh come on... you have to admit that was hilarious" I say wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Fine. It was equally funny as it was terrifying" she says giggling. "Well I'm glad you two are alright" Mina says smiling widely, "oh my god" I say pointing at her. "What?" she says looking over her clothes to see if there's something on her. "You smiled" I say excitedly, "Alicia, I smile all the time" she says rolling her eyes. "No you don't" Delia says with a straight face making Mina glare at her. "Not like that you don't" I say jumping up and as soon as my feet hit the ground I wrap my arms around her.

"I love you" I say and I pull away to see tears in her eyes. "Is she... crying?" Delia asks shocked, "you didn't see anything" she threatens. I smile while Delia nods solemnly before giggling. I wipe her tears and she grins at me, "you're making me soft, little one" she says. "You were always a softie" I say poking towards her heart.

She rolls her eyes and the sliding door opens revealing Billie. We all look at her and when she looks up she mumbled something to herself. "What are you staring at?" she asks annoyed as she walks over to the fridge. We move over so she has easy access and try our hardest not to stare.

"I'm sorry" I say once she's pouring her juice and she abruptly stops before putting it on the counter. "Cordelia" she says, she literally never calls her that. Hey she ignored me. "Yes" she says quietly, "if you ever actually do that, I will kill you with my bare hands" she says seriously. "How many death threats is that? I'm obviously on a roll" Delia says.

"And you..." she says turning to me and walking towards. I'm not afraid just a bit nervous. "If she ever hurts you. You tell me" she says looking into my eyes and I nod. "Well damn are we gonna act like I'm not here?" Delia asks and Billie turns to her and walks over.

"Love you, sweet cheeks" Billie says patting her cheek while smiling before walking away. "This is the weirdest day I've ever experienced, and I've seen a lot of things" Mina says. "I second that" I say, "third" Delia sighs. "Please don't let her kill me in my sleep" she whispers seriously. "That's my job" I say smiling and patting her cheek like Billie before walking upstairs.

"She does love me right? Can you please just remind me of that?" Delia says. "She loves you Delia. Just don't hurt her, please" Mina says softly and I stop on the stairs. "I promise I won't let you down" she says, which sounds layered. What does she mean? I hear footsteps approaching so I walk to my room and start packing.