my mind was going at a million miles per hour as i walked up closer to cash caswell's house. i may have slightly underestimated how big his house was until i was stood, staring at the bronze coloured door that had a big gold plated number 9 on the front. 

this was it, this was going to be the start of finding out truth about ej and what was a better way to do it than speaking to his father. 

apparently, the two had a lot of disputes about ej's future and what he truly wanted to do as a career so i'm praying that he'll at least provide some sort of background information into his case.

"you ok?" ricky asked, my hand bearing touching the doorbell as i rocked back and forth on my feet.

"yeah, i'm just hoping that he'll talk to us, he hasn't spoken to press at all so, you can understand my concern"

"i know, but we'll be fine" ricky interlaced our fingers together, the sun that was once hidden behind the clouds hitting our faces.

i reached closer to the doorbell until i saw a figure who had a silk dressing gown wrapped around his body, his eyes daring into mine as i spoke.

"uh hi, i'm-"

"i know who you are and whatever you are planning on doing, i'm not interested"

"we just want to talk to you"

"what? for that pathetic little podcast?"

"you know about that?"

"of course i do, it's absolutely awful, at least get a job before you waste your lifetime on stupid technology" 

"excuse me but as a matter of fact, our podcast is our second job, my main job is working side by side in the police detective agency and ricky, well, ricky is training to be a lawyer in college and in his own time, he sits as apart of the jury"

"so you are smart kids huh?"

"yes?"

"fine, come in, what do you want to know?"

"we want to know about your relationship with your son ej" 

"oh, that's why you came here"

"we also wanted to know if you would be willing to speak on here but if you do, your privacy might be at a potential risk"

"so no security?"

"no but you can afford it, your house is a mansion so..."

"fine, i'll tell you what you need to know"