19

it was a sense of relief knowing that ricky was there but in the back of my mid, i was worried about gina. plus, it was getting later by the minute so we had to be quick paced if we were ever going to find her (and jason).

"ricky, do you know where gina could be?" i paced up and down, sitting down on the nearest bench, trying to connect find a friend to gina's phone.

"i honestly don't know but why don't we get out of these woods, we could probably get better signal there too"

"agreed, these woods give me the creeps but... we don't have a car"

"you're wrong, you do"

"avery! omg, what are you doing here?"

"social services called your moms, i'm sorry that i couldn't stall much longer, it was hard whilst you were well... sneaking around"

"does david know?"

"david took a two week vacation, i think you're fine"

"omg thank you! we need to stop-"

"jason bennett? yeah we know all about him" another girl stepped behind avery, waving her arms around like she was acting in a drama production or something.

"daisy, shh, he could be around here at any given moment, the car thing was supposed to be lowkey"

"is it weird that i like your friend now?" ricky asks whilst avery gives him a look of confusion.

"ignore him, how long till i get blasted by my moms?"

"it should be a day, again, i'm super sorry about all of this mess"

"i'm not, let's go catch a killer!" daisy cheered.

"we haven't found him yet, stop acting like you've won the lottery daisy"

"oops, my bad, i'm so excited, ooh, should we split up?"

"that works, how about avery and ricky, me and daisy? i think we all need to get to know each other a little bit more"

"fine by me" avery and daisy say whilst ricky and me get into the car.

jason bennett, you are going down!