"come in, my moms won't be home for another hour or so" i told avery as i led her into my house.

"so, does ricky know anything about this?"

"no and that's why he is coming, so we can get important information about you"

"what kind of important information?"

"it's a test, we want to know whether you are one of us"

"oh, uh, ok, sure!"

the door swung open, ricky looking up at nini, his eyes softening until he saw avery, who smiled at him brightly and gave him a polite wave.

"nina, explain please"

"this is avery, she's a work colleague and well, when he asked about how much evidence we had gotten so far, i told him not much but he didn't seem happy but avery came up with the idea that once you go back to college after spring break, she could take over so that's why she's here"

"hi, it's so nice to finally meet you, i'm a big fan-"

"cut the crap" ricky interrupted and i gave him a look of disapproval.

"oh, uh, did i say something wrong?"

"we need to do the interview, then i'll know if i can trust you to work with my girlfriend"

"uh ok, where do you want me to sit?"

"here will be fine, let me just set up the microphones and we should be ready to go"

"will this be featured in the podcast?"

"we'll see, depends on whether you have a good enough reason to be involved"

"ok, i'm ready"