005.

❝ ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⨍ꪱׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅꫀׁׅܻ  ❞

❝  ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⨍ꪱׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅꫀׁׅܻ  ❞

_  .  𝕏  '  +  ❀  +  '  𝕏  .  _

Leilani and Tsireya laid on the beach where the adults were getting ready to leave, soaking up the sun and each other's presents.
The sisters were glad to have this moment together since they haven't had a lot of time together lately.

"So, what's going on with you and Lo'ak?" Leia asked, dragging out the first word with a cheeky smile.

"What's going on with you and Neteyam," Reya countered, trying to switch the topic.

"What do you mean?" Leia said, trying to ignore the blush rise on her cheeks.

"When you go to 'help him' at least one of you comes back flustered," Reya said, now sitting up to look at her sister.

"At least we aren't blatantly flirting," Leia teased poking the younger girl's side, now also sitting up.

"So you admit there was flirting," Reya said, a big smile growing on the girl's face.

"Shut up. This is supposed to be about you," Leia retorted, pushing Reya back down in the sand.

"Ok, actually Lo is so sweet," Reya started, her face flushing and a grin spreading across her face.

Leia just let her sister ramble on, enjoying how happy her sister looked. Her little crush was precious, but she wouldn't let the nickname slide and pinned it for later use.
She knew she had to tell every detail to Neteyam when she got the chance, hoping he would help get them together.

"But anyways, what about you and Neteyam? " Reya asked, now done with her rant.

"Who?" Leia joked.

"Oh, come on, Lei. The blushing, the smiling, the standing way too close to just be friends. You can't tell me nothing's there," Reya said, turning her body to face her sister.

Leia's mouth opened in shock. "Is it that obvious?" She questioned, thinking back on her interactions with the boy.

"For me, it is; for others, probably not. Either way, you better tell me something," Reya said, shoving her shoulder lightly.

"Umm, ok well he's really sweet, the way he protects his siblings, especially Tuk, is adorable; and he's pretty funny, and I enjoy talking to him," Leia said, playing with sand to avoid her sister's gaze.

"Ok, but how does he make you feel?" Reya questioned, making her look up from the shapes she was drawing in the sand.

"Stupid, he makes me feel stupid. But not like an 'I don't know anything' kind of stupid, it's like an 'I don't know what to do or say kind of stupid." Leia rambled, looking at her sister.
"Like when he flirts with me, I just kinda freeze, then brush it off and continue. Like my mind goes blank, I forget how to talk or breathe for a couple of seconds; then I act like it's normal for him to say and move on. I don't know it's weird."