007.

❝   ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ꯱ׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻ᥎꫶ׁׅꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅ  ❞

_  .  𝕏  '   +   ❀  +   '  𝕏  .  _

Leilani and Neteyam rode their ilus side by side, approaching the village.

Their conversation was cut off by shouts. Looking around, they spotted Aonung, Rotxo, and other Metkayinan boys surrounding Lo'ak and Kiri. They hurried to the shore, Leia right on Neteyam's heels as he hopped off his ilu and stormed toward the group.

Neteyam walked straight up to Aonung and stoved him away from his siblings.

"You heard what she said. Leave them alone," he demanded.

"Ahh, big brother coming to-" one of the other boys started to say before being silenced by Aonung.

"Back off," he continued getting in Aonung's face, "Now," he said growled through his teeth, poking his chest harshly.

Leilani held her breath as the two boys glared at each other. She could feel the anger radiate off of the darker boy, making her worry about the outcome of the situation. One wrong move could cause a fight, which would get them all in trouble.

But in the tense situation, Leia couldn't help but stare at the boy.

Her boy.

Even though he was furious and the circumstances were less than appropriate, she could only think of how attractive he was and how hot his voice sounded. And how even if they were not yet mated, he was hers.

Willingly reserved, just for her.

After a few agonizing seconds, Aonung held up his hands in surrender and backed away from Neteyam.

"Smart choice," Neteyam said, letting the tension fall from his stance."And from now on, I need you to respect my sister," he continued looking around the group of boys.

One of the Metkayinan boys started to hiss at him before being shushed by Aonung for the second time.

"Let's go," the oldest Sully said, ushering his siblings away from the group of sea people. He looked toward Leia, who nodded at him in understanding.

Leia walked over to her brother and his friends as one of them tauntingly waved 'goodbye' to the Sullys.

"They're all freaks, the whole family of them," Aonung said, causing the boys to laugh.

"Aonung, stop being so rude and childish," Leia scolded, hitting the back of his head.

Her attention was taken away from her brother and given to Lo'ak, who was now walking back toward the group. She huffed in annoyance before walking to stand next to Neteyam and Kiri.

"I know this hand is funny. Look, I'm a freak, alien," Lo'ak said, holding on to his extra finger. Making the lighter boys chuckle in agreement.

"But it can do something really cool, watch. First, I ball it real tight like this," he said, pretending to perform a trick. While her idiot brother leaned closer, focusing on Lo'ak's hand, not catching on to the trick."Ok, then -" Lo'ak suddenly punched Aonung in the face, then again, and again; sending him to the floor with a shocked expression painted across his face.