008.

❝  ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ  ꫀׁׅܻꪱׁׅᧁׁhׁׅ֮tׁׅ    ❞

_   .  𝕏  '  +  ❀  +  '  𝕏  .  _

Leilani walked toward the Sully's Marui with a basket of different healing supplies.

As she approached the family's home, Lo'ak stormed out, grumbling, almost bumping into her. She resumed walking into Marui, listening to the conversation going on inside

"So how bad did the other guys look?" Jake asked his oldest son, causing a smile to spread across Leia's face as she stepped into the view of the father.

"Worst," Neteyam answered with a grin as he looked up at his dad, unaware of the girl's presents.

"Good," the father said back, watching for Leia's reaction wearily.

"Much worst," Neteyam repeated louder, trying to hold back a laugh.

"It's embarrassing how much worse they looked," Leia said, causing the younger boy to turn in her direction.

"Especially since it was four people against your two sons. You trained them well Mr. Sully," She said, moving deeper into the home, stopping next to Neteyam.

"Thank you, Leia, and please just call me Jake," the man said down at the girl as she nodded in return, "What can I do for you?"

"Oh, nothing. I just came to help Neteyam with his cuts," Leia replied with a smile.

"Oh, go right ahead," Jake replied, stepping away from the two.

Ney'tiri watched as her son led the girl to the fire in the center of their Marui. Leia sat on her knees, and Neteyam sat crisscross, both of them facing each other. She and Jake shared a fond look before returning to what they were doing before the interruption.

Leia set a cloth across her legs and grabbed Neteyam's hands, inspecting them once again.

"Who's tooth?" She asked, referring to the gash that spanned across two of his knuckles.

"I think it was Aonung. That kid has sharp teeth," he said, glancing down at the wound.

"Of course it was," she said with a small laugh.

"When he was two, he bit me on the arm. I had the tooth marks for like, ever. They finally went away when I was about ten," Leia explained while setting his hands on top of the cloth on her legs.