Chapter Six

"She wasnt exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way."

*********************************

It's been about half an hour since I've unpacked, had a quick, refreshing shower and locked myself in my new, temporary room, with that ache in my stomach still burning... Okay, I admit it. I don't know what got over me. I guess when I saw Jenna literally drooling over him, horrible memories came back with... God I can't even say that asshole's name anymore.

I guess he was right... I was a bit rude. I just really don't know what got over me. I guess this guy is bringing out the worst side of me.

I groan out loud and swing my door open, stomping in anger along the creaking, wooden floor, towards his room, annoyed that he was right and that I'm supposed to apologize.

Keep Out! I roll my eyes at his childish sign. Yeah, like that's going to stop me.

I swing his door open and raise my arms to my hips, searching around. I finally spot him near his cupboard, a clear, white towel around his waist, searching for probably a shirt.

When he spots me, and my defeated expression, his eyes fill with amusement and calmly comments,

"If this is the moment you've decided to apologize, then you've found the perfect time." He looks calm and his voice is full of sarcasm and amusement.

His wet, blonde hair has tiny droplets dripping on the floor and... wow. I would have never guessed he would have such a fit, muscular body. His body is tanned which showed he's been to the beach a couple of times and his six-pack and arms are glistening. 

I let out a squeak and a hushed sorry and quickly rush out, shutting the door behind me. I hear him let out an amused chuckle and I raise my hand to my mouth.

I let out a deep sigh and start walking away when I hear his door opening,

"Hey, you didn't tell me what you wanted..." He points out, his door now fully open, leaning on the door frame, thankfully with a shirt and pants on. Damn it, even his top is distracting. He's wearing a black, tight, short-sleeved shirt that shows off his muscular, fit arms.

I flicker my eyes over to his, and his hair is messy and casual, falling over his eyes. His hands are in his pockets and he's waiting for a response.

"I just, um, came here to... Fine I was a little, tiny bit rude but I was just really annoyed that you just didn't listen to me. Surely, there was a reason why I, deliberately, told you not to come in." I cross my arms over my chest in annoyance and act like my eyes are not actually iching to look at his arms.

He rolls his eyes.

"Okay then, what's the so-important reason that you didn't let me come inside? They were just your friends. Didn't you want to show me off?" He chuckles and my cheeks flush. Obviously, I did not want to show you off, since I had intentionally told you not to come in.

"As if," I sigh in annoyance, "and anyway, I-I can't tell you why I told you not to come in, but I assure you that it's a logically good reason." His eyes dim and I was sure I saw some kind of pain and rejection in them. Why would I trust him with my deepest secret me and Jenna only share? He's not trustable, and he's proved me right when he ignored my order and came inside.

"Why don't you trust me?" He blurts out and quickly brushes his hand through his hair as if he's rushed to talk and blurted out what he wanted to say by accident.

My eyes automatically look down on the floor with hurt and I cross my arms over my chest, sinking more into my body. It's not you. It's mainly your disgusting kind. 

"I - I could trust you, just not with this." It's true. I may trust him with stuff, but this one? No. It's too important and serious. But it's not only about that event, it's also about me. That night was just too much to handle. I feel embarassed, disgusted by both myself and that guy.

Pain overwhelms me and when he spots that, he slowly comes near me and gently brushes my tears off my cheek that I didn't know were even there. Tears roll, uncontrollably and my heart aches from the terrible memories that I am brought back to. I was forgiven, but I can't forget.

"If it's so serious, that it makes you cry, I'll help you forget. Okay? I'll never talk about this again." He is now cupping my cheek with his right hand and my eyes are lured to his. 

For a moment, I'm in peace and I feel safe. I feel drawn, lured to him. It seems like a circle of electricity has surrounded us, blocking everything out except for each other and our thoughts. God, this guy brings so much out of me! He can be a real pain in the ass. But he can also make me feel! Me, feel! After all these years of numbness. What is happening to me?

I give him a weak smile and nod, and then his cocky, arrogant grin is back.

"Only, if you let me go to the party tonight." I roll my eyes. Of course, there's a catch. He chuckles at my reaction and drops his hand, my cheek still warm from his warmth.

"I prefer for you not to though." His eyes fall, and he seems like he's ignored my order again.

"We'll see." He laughs and walks towards his room, saluting me.

I am left alone in the hallway, with my thoughts bombarding me. I don't know the reason why I don't want him to go. But I can't quite understand why I keep telling him to stay away from my friends. Jenna, actually.

If he goes, I'll kill him. That awful memory just awoke horrible feelings, and I am willing to keep any guy in my life away from Jenna.

*********************************

Hey guys! Don't be confused! You'll still find out sooner or later, possibly in the next or second-next chapter, what secret Amelia is keeping.

Comment your rate out of /10 for the chapter/story up to now. Don't be a silent reader :)

Feedback would also be appreciated :)

I hope you guys are enjoying 'Summer Stranger'.

I really need to know though, comment any of my mistakes, problems, tell me if I'm rushing, or any over reacting - anything like that - I need to know because I'm new at writing, and this is just my Second try of writing on wattpad :)

Please vote, and also follow me for more stories like this!

Write for you guys in about 3 weeks, because Final Exams studying, has began.

Any grammar mistakes will soon be edited and fixed.

Write for you guys soon <3