╭──╯ . . . . .𝓟𝓡𝓞𝓑𝓛𝓔𝓜𝓢. . . . . ╰──╮

I smashed my alarm clock and mumbled an array of profanities as I failed to roll myself out of bed. It was unfortunately a Monday, don't we all just love Mondays! (That was satire if you couldn't tell). I aimlessly wandered over to my ensuite so I could get ready for the hell ahead of me. I had the misfortune of having to look at myself in the mirror, without my trademark black sunglasses. For the first time in about a month, I took a good look at my whole face, I found it quite hideous. I have MASSIVE dark circles from the constant lack of sleep and drug abuse. I keep telling myself that I would fix my sleeping schedule, that I would stop smoking, that I would stop using, but as you can see, that never happened. I don't like using my brain too much, it hurts to think. I also have heterochromia, one eye red the other blue, to be honest I wouldn't mind them as much as the rest of my face if they weren't bloodshot. I looked at my face for too long and a surge of anger pulsed through me. "Why can't I just be better?" "Why do I always make a fool of myself?" "Why can't I just be normal?" These questions played through my head like a broken record, they haunted me, tortured me, I couldn't escape them. Before I realised shards of glass were stuck in my clenched fist. I sighed; another mirror added to my list of expenses.

I had patched myself up and was now ready to go to work, I did one more sweep of the house to see if I had forgotten anything. "Oh." I mumbled to myself, I almost forgot the blueprints for the festival Russia, and I are planning. I quickly shoved those into my briefcase and soon enough I was on the road.

.

.

.

.

.

When I reached the massive building, I like to call hell, my day got worse as I had to walk into the elevator with Russia, ALONE. I couldn't bear the sheer awkwardness; it was as if one minute we were like old men regurgitating the old days and the next, we were complete strangers. It was slowly starting to confuse me. I tried to make small talk to make the situation a tad more sufferable, but to no avail, I was only met with small shrugs and was blessed with a grunt every so often. Suddenly, the elevator made a hellish screech and came to a slow halt. "Well, this isn't good." Panic slowly trickled up my spine.

.

.

.

.

.

•·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·••·.·''·.·•

What just happened?!