╭──╯ . . . . .𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓔𝓝𝓓. . . . . ╰──╮

Roman partizan is so bbg I won't him so bad. Please just one lick one sniff one touch... I love masked men. 

.

.

.

.

.

Russia's POV

I walked in and then I was ambushed by my states, "ДАГЕСТАН, ОНА УШЛА, ОНА УШЛА." "Huh, what do you mean? Why are you all here?" Then Chechnya came up and explained everything to me, she then handed me Dagestan's headscarf and I felt sick to my core...

.

.

.

.

.

We both sat on the couch and watched as Phil paced around, "so he took one of yours too, huh." She sat down and sighed, "I never would have guessed he was your brother, America." She said, America hummed in response, he was unusually quiet.

"So, we've done some tracking and we've got a lead. That black van you said you saw Russia; it was seen 5 months before the kidnappings took place. The guy made it easier to identify since it doesn't have a number plate." She explained, we both nodded. "Thank you both for getting FBI and SVR on the case it had made our job a hell of a lot easier." Phil smiled at both of us, "the first place we're gonna check is this warehouse on ZZZZZ street. I was hoping both of you would want to tag along?"

.

.

.

.

.

We pulled up to the warehouse, it was quite small but then again, what did he need a big one for? He's only got 7 states. We quickly surrounded the warehouse, and we waited for Philippines to give the go ahead. Immediately we burst down the door and our team filed in, there he was in the middle. But no states? "We have you surrounded, Confederate states of America! Move and we will shoot you, resist and we will shoot. You have the right to remain silent." The hooded man slowly raised his hands, I had a gut feeling something was wrong, where were all the states? They should be here, Confederate turned around and removed his hood. "Howdy brother, long time no see." And that's when I realised. "EVERYONE OUT IT'S A TRAP!" And the warehouse exploded. The man in the hood, was not confederate, it was a decoy, it was a trick and we all fell for it.

I spluttered and gasped. I looked around for America, where was he? There's no way... but then I heard groaning. I turned around, it was America. A wave of relief washed over me, and I hobbled over to him. "Ame? Милый? Лучик?" I shook him, he didn't respond, and I could feel panic quickly rising throughout my body luckily, he opened his eyes. He sat up abruptly and looked around, however, he was quickly overcome with a fit of coughing, the warehouse was ablaze and there were giant slabs of rubble and broken bits of metal scattered across the ground. "Where... where's Phil?" He asked, we then heard someone, a cry? We both went over to the weak noise we assumed might be her.

We were right but unfortunately, she was trapped underneath a large slab of metal that had fallen from the ceiling, we both lifted it up and rested her on the wall. Her legs were completely crushed, I looked around to see if we could find anyone else to save but then there was another explosion. I turned back to America and Phil "We have to get out of here." I said panicked, I felt guilty that I could not help anyone else. We escaped from the burning building and called the fire department. We found a fence to rest against and we patiently waited outside for them to arrive, America then shuffled a little closer and rested against me, I blushed and held gently his hand.

"Way to make me a third wheel guys." Phil said laughing weakly, we both shuffled apart in embarrassment. Finally, the fire brigade arrived, and we were quickly rushed to hospital.

.

.

.

.

.

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊┊ ⋆ ┊

Ok it's not actually the end guys! It's just that now i'm gonna step away from this book to work on S2. I have almost finished Dangerously yours, and that should be out anytime soon, I have also started another book which I have no idea what to name but it's a mature as it deals with criminal acts, sex, drugs etc. I'm also starting another book where I just talk about random shit lol. So yeah that's a lot, i'm not dropping off the face of the earth just yet lol, I'm not that kind of Author 🙄

GO READ MY RANDOM BOOK NOW!

Sorry the chapter is so short 😬

- Kika <3