five

Any Navi language will be in bold!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n pov

The five of us had been forced onto our knees by the soldiers, the Sully's queues in a firm grip by each of them. 

Spider and I were being a held by the same soldier and quickly grabbed each others hands in comfort. All of us were hissing and struggling as the older Navi's held us securely. 

Kiri tried to calm Tuk down since she was calling her name. My breathing was heavy and I could hear my heart beating rapidly. 

"What do we have here?" the leader I assumed said. I looked over at Spider as much as I could to just see a look of worry spread across his face before the soldier who was holding us yanked my neck back around to face the front.

One of the men grabbed Kiri's hand and showed it to the leader.

"Hey colonal, check it out, four fingers" he said, "we got a half breed."

"Shit" I heard Spider mumble next to me under his breath. 

The colonel then turned around to Loak. 

"Show me your fingers" he said as I was glaring daggers into the back of his head.

Loak looked at him with contempt and raised his middle finger on both hands. 

Not the time Loak...

In any other situation I would have laughed, but this was not a situation for that.

The colonel chuckled, "you're his, aren't you," Loak hissed, "you're his alright."

He grabbed Loak's neck with strength and proceeded to ask him questions regarding Jake's whereabouts. 

"Where is he?" he asked, grasping Loak's queue tightly

"Sorry I don't speak english...with idiots" Loak replied smugly, I almost snorted.

"Where is your father?" the colonel demanded angrily as he jerked Loak's queue, making him grimace.

Loak once again hissed at him, while the rest of us began to struggle once more.

"Really? Wanna play it this way?" he asked pulling out a knife that was sheathed behind him and threw Loak back onto the ground and turned around to Kiri who was struggling the most. 

"No!" Loak screamed

"Stop! Stop!" I shouted. However, no one was as desperate as Spider who yelled and thrashed around. 

"Hey don't touch her!" he exclaimed 

Quaritch then looked at him and started to walk over to us.

"What's your name kid?" he asked Spider, not even acknowledging I was there, which I was sortove thankful for. 

"Spider," he spat out, "Socorro" eventually after.

Quaritch stared at him in astonishment. As he motioned for them to release him, and only him, he knelt down. 

"Miles?" he asked, almost uncertain. 

My heart stopped. It was him. Her father. 

"Nobody calls me that" Spider clarified. 

"Well i'll be damned...I had figured they sent you back to earth." 

"Can't but babies in cryo dipshit" Spider spat back with a blank face. 

Quaritch then motioned to the person holding me to grab Spider again, and he did so. 

Spider then grabbed my hand to try and tell me that it was going to be okay, and for once, I didn't actually believe it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quaritch and a few others watched a video log after a while, when the eclipse had already begun to take place. The picture depicted the fight that I had repeatedly witnessed in my nightmares. Behind a rock, Spider and I watched as Neytiri shot arrows at our father and hissed at him. Spider looked scared.

 Quaritch looked frightened, at least he has a weak spot i thought. when the video finished he walked over to his corpse and crushed his decaying skull.

 "You're supposed to be dead" I blurted out, but regretted it as soon as he began to walk over to me.

"And what's your name?" he asked inquisitively.

"....y/n," he awaited a last name, "Socorro." His eyes almost popped out of his head.

"I didn't know Paz had another Kid" he looked astonished before returning to his normal serious face. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After our mine and Quaritch's little encounter, eclipse had taken over and we were all standing in the rain. 

We were waiting for the ships to come take us away.

I really hoped Jake and Neytiri got here fast. 

"Watch our six" the colonel said to the soldier who was holding Kiri and Spider. They turned around and stood behind us. I was held next to Tuk who was trying to calm herself down by praying to the great mother, as was I.

All of a sudden, a distant noise, like the hoot of an owl...Neytiri. They found them. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. 

I glanced over at Kiri and nodded, her nodding back. 

Without warning, an arrow cascaded the sky and lodged itself into the head of the man who was holding Spider and Kiri. 

After the arrow had hit the man, mayhem arised. There were bullets everywhere and I took that opportunity to slam the back of my head into the face of the person who was holding me captive. He let go.

All five of us began to run for our lives, dodging bullets in the process.

Spider, Kiri and I were together and I prayed that Loak and Tuk had gotten away safely too.

As we were running, an explosive bomb went off right behind us. Spider fell off of the tree we had been running on and rolled down a big hill.

"Spider!" Kiri and I screamed

"I'll get him," I said to her, "he's my brother." I jumped down off of the tree branch to go find him.

"y/n! y/-" I vaguely heard Kiri yell before looking back up and seeing Neytiri grab her arm and pull her away. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I got down to Spider, he was covered in cuts and bruises, and barely conscious. 

"Spider, Spider" I began to say, trying to get him to communicate with me. 

Then I froze. Quaritch found us. I started to try and back away but one of his men grabbed me and dragged me back to him as he checked on Spider. 

"Look at that. The two humanoid siblings," he said with a grin on his face, "sedate her."

"Wait what?" I quickly asked before the man who was holding me plunged a needle into my neck and I lost all consciousness.

The last thing I saw was the colonel picking up Spider's limp body. 

------------------------------

that was long...