Prologue

Welcome! A little message and heads up from the author before we begin. This fic takes place about a year after the events of ATWOW, obviously Neteyam survives, and I've chosen not to include Spider cause I can. I have also chosen to age up the characters a little bit, making Neteyam 17, and Lo'ak 15.

A quick warning!!! This fic will contain smut in later chapters!! So if that is not something you're comfortable reading (but this is wattpad, so i'm sure it's the reason you're here in the first place) then chapters will have a warning at the beginning.

I hope you all enjoy this little summary piece to start us off, and see the end for a faceclaim for Anulei!

~~~

Anulei was once a young and naive girl. She had played with the other children in the valley of the bone sanctuary, where her people, The Anurai Clan, had lived for thousands of years. She had laughed and she had cried, and her whole life was ahead of her.

Then she was a young women. Learning to sow, carve, change, create. Like her clan, craft-ship came easy and quickly to her. The intricate and beautiful details of everything her people built breathed life into her.

Then she was a warrior. Not by choice , it was the last thing she wanted. But when the sky people invaded, coming to reap the land of its beauty and treasures, Anulei had no choice but to fight. She was the chief's daughter, and it was her duty.

She had failed. She watched helplessly as her village was burnt to the ground, innocent Na'vi killed without hesitation. She remembers it all clear as day. The screams of children, longing for mothers who would never wake, the cries of mate's watching the life fade from their loved ones. There was no hope for her, so she did what she had promised to her mother, and ran.

She ran for dear life, and would never see her home again.

Now, she was a survivor. She spent her time travelling from land to land, clan to clan, desperately looking for a place to call her own, that was far away from war and violence. It felt like her whole life had been spent searching, but she knew it had only been two years. She was 15 when the Sky People attacked, but she felt far older than the 17 she was now.

Not long after her 17th birthday had passed, Anulei heard winds of a successful battle between Na'vi and the Sky people, led by Toruk Makto and the Metkayina clan. Rumours spread far and wide, peace had returned to Pandora.

She had taken flight on her Ikran, Me'ati, and set out to fly across the ocean to where the reef people resided.

For the first time in two years, Anulei had a destination at the end of her Journey.

~~~

Anulei's Faceclaim^^^

(I tried my very best to get rid of her autogenerated eyebrows but it was a difficult task, please forgive me)