A/N: Hiatus Announcement

Hey Everyone!!

I'd like to start off by thanking you all for the endless love and support for TLWOA so far, it means the world to me that I can write something for others to share and enjoy. It has been so much fun publishing this fanfic and watching my ideas come to life. Anulei and her story will always be something I am proud of and I am glad I got to share her with you.❤️❤️

The avatar movies and fandom will always hold a special place in my heart. They've taught me so many things and have changed me for the better, but unfortunately I don't hold the same passion and motivation that I once did. I want to produce the best work and stories I can, and it feels like a chore writing these last few chapters. I want writing to be something I enjoy, not push myself through, which is why I have made the decision to temporarily end this book.

I've made the decision to put both my current works on hiatus. I may pick them up again sometime in the future, but I can't promise anything. It very well could be when the next movie is released. As the fandom slowly 'dies out' I'm loosing my passion for it, and have found myself moving on to other interests.

This means I may be posting other works in other fandoms in the future, so maybe keep an eye out :)

Thank you all again for your love and appreciation, and I'd also like to thank many of you for the stories you write, as they help inspire my own work.

Thank you all and hope you can understand ❤️❤️❤️

- Toni