nine

┍                                      ┑
—chapter nine—
┖                                      ┙

✧˖*°࿐

✧˖*°࿐

TW: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN
MENTIONS OF A SUICIDE ATEMPT.
IT WILL BE AT THE VERY END OF THE
CHAPTER. PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION.

✧˖*°࿐

ONCE JARED HAD met them at the hospital, Malia had charged him with keeping an eye on Sam and to give her any updates about Emily.

She had taken the keys to his truck and began driving to Old Quil's house. As much as she wanted to stay with Sam and be there when Emily woke up. She knew that someone needed to handle the Paul situation. As much as she didn't like him, he was probably freaking out right now and she knew how that felt.

Old Quil had opened the door as soon as he saw the truck pull into his driveway. She jogged up to the door way. "Thank you for watching him, everything's crazy right now."

"It's no problem, Jared explained it to me. How's Emily doing?" He let her in, shutting the door behind her.

Malia sighed. "She's stable right now, but her face is messed up really bad. Sam shifted too close to her."

The man shook his head. "That's awful."

Malia nodded. "Yeah. Where's Paul?"

"He's back in the guest room, poor boy has no clue what's happening."

"Have talked to him at all?" She asked.

Quil shook his head. "No, I tried but, he wasn't very interested in what I had to say and I didn't want to anger him anymore."

"Alright."

Malia walked through the house, making her way to the guest room. When she opened the door, Paul snapped his head around. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Come on," she reached down, grabbing him by the arm. "We're going outside."

"Let go of me!"

He tried pulling out of her grip but failed miserably when he realized she was much stronger than he originally thought.

Malia dragged him out the back door as Quil watched curiously before shrugging. He figured she knew what she was doing, somewhat.