seven

┍ ┑
—chapter seven—
┖ ┙

✧˖*°࿐

✧˖*°࿐

✧˖*°࿐

"MALIA!" Sam shouted, his eye brows were knitted in confusion as he stared at the two siblings. "What are you doing."

"We're trying to see how strong she is." Jared explained.

"You broke a boys jaw, don't you think you're already pretty strong?"

Malia shrugged. "Yeah, but you guys probably could've done that too."

"We're testing her limits!" Jared grinned triumphantly as watched his sister hold the large tree trunk over her head. "Sam, take a picture!"

The older man chuckled, he reached to grab the phone in his pocket but he stopped when he realized he had a better idea. "Oh! I have a polaroid camera, give me a second!"

He jogged back into the house quickly, once he found the camera he ran back out to where the siblings where standing.

Sam took a few, laughing as he snapped one of Malia giving her brother a strange look as he continued flexing his arms.

"You look stupid."

"Die."

The alpha shook his head at the siblings before observing the first picture he took as it developed. Malia looked past the man, towards the direction of the house. "Where's Emily?"

Sam furrowed his brows. "Uh, she had to leave for some reason."

"Damn. We'll have to show her the pictures the next time she comes over." Malia said. She turned, forcing Jared to quickly duck as the tree swung around. She set it down before shaking her arms out.

"So is Emily like your girlfriend?" Jared asked, brushing the dirt off his shirt and pants.

Sam shook his head. "No."

Malia scoffed, giving him a knowing grin. "Yeah right, you're basically married at this point."

Sam smiled sadly. "No. She doesn't want to hurt Leah, so we're just friends."