Chapter 21-Get Lost-

Warning! Romance to make everyone fill complete! You have been warned!! And no!! It's passionate not needy!! :p Some people just don't get that. -.-

 **************************

His hazel eyes didn't make contact with mine once I had finally woken up again, and this time my hands are strapped onto the white hospital bed. Something about me not getting up again and if I do that I'll die from accidentally re-opening my fresh wounds.

"You almost didn't make it", that heart pounding voice came out croaky. Its been awhile as I felt that hot liquid cascade down my cheeks in a trail of saddness, he rolled his eyes and dug his nails into the black leather hopsital chair. He wanted to move, he wanted to do something, anything. But I have no clue what was stopping him.

No wait. I can think of a few. I scowlded at the unstained sheet that's drapped over me. Cona. He cannot be jealous of my sweet angel. Can he?

'Your idiocy now amazes me', my mind hissed at me in irritation.

Oh it was right like always.

"Stop crying", he growled in a demanding tone. My eyes flickered towards him as he stayed in his current position.

"No", I answered with a whisper.

"Who attacked you, kemie?", I closed my eyes and shook my head at hime. He doesn't need to be dragged into this mess that I have created. "BANG!!", I jumped at the sound of an objecting hit the wall.

His luscious jet black hair covered his face, but it couldn't keep those haunting eyes from being covered and they shinned at me in a angry way. It made me feel hollow and empty inside. "You can tell Cona", he spat her name in disguist. "But you choose not to tell me!!"

"Because I do't want you getting hurt because of my dumbass decisions! Did you not see her?! Did you not see what state and way we were in once you discovered us?!! Dammit Tazser!" My whole body trembled in rage, fear, shock, and agony at how he has me voicing out my thoughts. Thoughts of a confused teen who doesn't know how to live normal again.

"I don't want you getting caught up in the cross-fire!! And don't you say anything about Cona because I got her out of that shitty place!! Don't you dare look at me like that!!", I bellowed. PIssed off at that dark look that's tainting his eyes as he stalked towards me like a ticked off predator that's done playing with his food.

"If you are going to act like an animal then I dare you to eat me, Taszer!!"

"Oh, I bet that is what you desperately want, right?" His lips curled upwards in a twisted kind of smile, he quickly climbed onto the bed and slowly ran his hands up my legs. Inducing a shiver out of me.

Through gritted teeth I announced these words "Yes finish me of-", I was suddenly cut off by the dark fire that consumed my body.

His lips gently coaxed mine in an odd way that made butterflies go crazy inside of my stomach, my hands began to twitch in excitement at running through his soft hair. Very slowly I felt him lower me onto the bed, his left leg is now in between mine as he shamelessly nibbled on my bottom lip. I somehow knew that his left hand's palm is rested flat against the bed while his right is pressed against my back so his body heat could invade my cold body.