Chapter 6: _Let's Get This Over With_

Please don't hate me. :'(

I am upset just like you, this story is writing itself. :D

Thanks for reading, voting, fanning, and commenting. It makes me happy. :D

♣_♣

Chapter 6: _Let's Get On With This_

♣_♣

Argh! I slammed my left fist into the sherock wall, and it throbbed continously. Rage trembled my body, my heart felt like it was split into two again. Angry tears spilled down my face, and when I had gotten home. Joseph strangely let me be, even though he was ordered not to do so.

"Are you okay?", a light male voice asked me in concern. I already knew who that was, before I faced them.

His jet blackish-blue shaggy hair that had ashe-blonde streaks was a mess, his sky blue-ermarld green eyes watered at the sight of me. His nose looked perfectly straight, hot pink lips, and an oval-shaped creamy face. He seemed to grow about two feet? I never doubted that he'd be taller than Joseph, and I.

Now he's 4ft. 2inches at thirteen years old, he isn't that scrawny, but has alittle bit of muscles on him. His white t-shirt, and black silky shorts are wrinkled up, and his left black ankle sock is missing. Did he just wake up?

"Kemie!", he cried before attacking me with a hug. Were we cried in my room together, two whole yeard. Was way too long.

*-*

*At School*

*-*

Sandie was never a liar, she decided to stay with Taszer. They were talking together like nothing had ever happened that night. That I never walked straight into their lives. Seconds turned into minutes, hours then unbearsble long days . It hurts seeing him chatting with other gals, and guys. Sadly since that day I had no say. I shouldn't have walked away like that and acted a miss when he tried to talk to me. How else could I have reacted?