Chapter 18 +Crashing Truth Hurts, Right?+

This is dedicated to you; I loved all of your comments and decided to answer one of your questions.

So, my fans and lovely readers, commenters, and voters, are you all ready to see what is going on in Taszer's head? Then read below. :D

~~~

Chapter 18 +Crashing Truth Hurts, Right?+

~~~

"So, what you are suggesting is that-", he held up his hand telling me to shut it. If he wasn't my father that I respect deary then I would have ignored him and continued on talking. Well, I meant the shadow of his hand is what I only saw.

Her sweet perfume of coconut used to draw me in, but now it no longer did; only his wintry axe scent begged me to get lost in its poisoning atmosphere that seems to block all of my senses. "Tazzie", she lowly purred seductively from besides me on my right. I ignored her and focused on the sound of my father's deep strained voice.

"We need to comprehend where they are all coming from rather they are terrified or not!", he shot out in growing anger. I heard and felt two strong deep emotions coming from both sides of the room, on my right is the growing rage coming out of my father in waves, and on the left is my stubborn brother questioning dad's motives with burning jealousy and sorrow. He acts like I am the one who is the next alpha. Unles..Does he even want it?

'Shut it', he growled into my mind in a warning tone. I did it just before dad could pick into my thoughts. Only us alpha's can communicate with our blood related family members through mind links in wolf form or not, but for some reason mine doesn't work when I am in wolf form.

Feeling her hand gliding across my left arm made my skin crawl in the most disturbing way possible. The sound of my hand slapping onto her wrist captured everyone's attention. Father sighed in deep agitation "You kids go outside for a breath of fresh air and get yourselves settled for a long ass night".

We all nodded in agreement and bowed at the alpha before leaving the room. John was alpha but our father had chose to revoke his two month review of letting him take over the pack before his nineteenth birthday, if he wouldn't have blown up then he would be our leader. Well everyone's leader, he is only ours (the teenagers), and despite everything that had unfolded he stopped trying to harm my mate. Especailly when I had told him how much happier I felt knowing that Kemie belonged to me; all mine.

"Come on, Tazzie, let's go somewhere secluded and let our-", I gently placed my right hand over he mouth and let out a deep sigh.

"Stop this, please, we were never, and can't ever be one anymore. I found my soulmate, we will find yours just be patient".

I felt myself being harshly shoved backwards; I soon felt a frown slipping onto my lips. Is she serious?

"How can you tell me that! You broke my heart!"

"I deeply apologized for all of that and you and I both know that we never dated, we were just pretending to be close friends, because the hunters decided to show up. Remember!", she scoffed at me angrily. Jealousy and rage mixed with burning hurt crushed into me in wincing waves. Damn this girl.