Chapter 16 • Love Me, Or Use Me•

Sorry for going a miss, life is complicated for me right now. And no I take every opinion to consideration, I am not mad. Anyways here is the next chapter, thanks for reading! :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 16 •Love Me, Or Use Me•

>>>>>>>>>>>

G-Get back with him? Nervously I looked away from his intense gaze, and I noticed his face drop. Making himself look like a lost puppy, oh the irony of this situation.

What can I do? Shall I forgive and forget?

"Kemie!", Alexander screamed in happiness before he hid behind me. I shivered upon his cool fingers softly resting on my bare arms. I could never have been more estatic than to see him, he quickly became my new distraction; I looked behind me with my left eyebrow raised I asked him this.

"What did you do this time?", the left side of his lips curled up into a devious smile. What can he be up to now?

"You're", he softly spoke before tilting my head to the left side. And whispered these words into my ear "It!", he playfully shoved me forward. Then he dashed away. Surprised I stumbled forward but before I could literally say that sand tastes fine. I was enveloped in warmth instead; I lifted my gaze up from the sand to see muscular arms wrapped around me. Suddenly I felt a rush of dizziness hit me, he is way too close for my liking. But for some odd reason I felt more compelled to him rather than disgusted.

Hesitatingly I looked up and got caught into his sparkling eyes. Dazed I leaned my face closer towards his. I'm completely drawn in: I smiled in bright happiness once my feet were set on the sand. "Oh, Tazzie", in one second I was knocked off of my feet and onto the sand.

Grinding my teeth together out of frustration, I plastered a fake smile onto my face, and I quietly walked off. She can have him! If she can, then why does my heart-ache so much?

No this is for the best, but why must it hurt so much just to pull away?

"Kemie, wait!", I ignored him calling me. He seriously wants me to wait after being at her beck and call. He is MINE! Whoa, mine?

 That thought alone scared me into making my way towards Thomes and Alexander playing ten seconds, might as well join the fun. I did just to get my mind off of him.

========

Easily I danced with my fans of females grinding themselves against me, because they are fascinated by my badass attitude. I moved my body with their movements, and laughed at their flirting attempts. Even by me kissing one of them for the hell of it; will be the end of them. Damn, my life sucks. But besides the running-around-in-circles-with-my-deadly-enemies. It is okay. Oh, but my love for Taszer needs to quickly fade.

Apart of hoped that it never would fade but stay there and taunt me further. It wanted me to at least feel normal again. Ugh, my damn feeligs are frustrating!

Feeling an intense gaze transfixed onto me, I followed the source of it. Happy that it brought me out of my horrible thoughts. My heart speed up, my feet became a bit shaky, I feel so incredibly nervous under his intense stare. Swallowing nervously, I excused myself from the girls as quickly as possible and I dashed upstairs. Intense images of him backing me up into a dark room flooded into my mind.

Dam it!  With my blood-pounding in my ears I desperately desperatly searched for any unlocked,  or empty room of some kind!!! So I could escape through the window!

Heat assualted my skin, while flashed of him kissing the hell out of me chose to attack my mind.

He seems to be getting closer!!

Oh, screw it! I kicked down the locked bedroom door and earned myself an unpleasant female scream, before I threw the window open, and happily hopped out of it. Rolled onto the grass, which made spike itself all over my entire body, beforeI reluctantly forced myself onto getting back onto the balls of my feet. Before I breathlessly continued sprintig towards the deserted beach. Which in return made me happy to be far from that party that will have me drown into my mates love.

Whom is oblivious to my real haunting past. Happily I left my foot prints in the sand. Once I spotted a deserted cottage: I decided to urge myself to go further. Over-working my legs and tiring out my lungs did I make it safely in there. I pressed my back onto the cool, wet door, and inhaled a dizzying woodsy scent.

Wait. "I am a werewolf after all", he huskily whispered into front of me.  I nervously watched him unbutton his black dress up shirt. When the lightning quickly flashed giving me much needed light, before it swiftly left. Oh, no. Is he se-As soon as his bare muscular six packed chest came into contact with my own; I melted into his embrace. "It is alright if you aren't ready. I can only hold off for so long", he nibbled on the left side of my neck teasingly.

Involuntarily, I arched my back alittle. Then I let out a tortured sigh as he continued to give love bites, awakening the butterflies in me. He swept me off of my feet, and gently layed me on the bed. A deep sexy growl surfaced from the base of his throat, when I tugged at his hair and sighed in pleasure. Soon I was lost in bliss and foreign love.

••••

(DeprivedTears* Imagine what they did. Lol. The rest of the scene you have all been waiting for will be there. Thanks for reading!)

••••

I retraced my lips reliving the passionate kisses, winced when I layed a light touch on my lovebites. Scrubbed my hair with Axe, and rinsed off my body. Remembering how gently he held me like I would break, and the soft loving words into my ears. Hugged me as I slowly drifted into my peaceful sleep, and left me a lovely note saying.

"Sweet lovely, Kem.

I love you with all my might, and will go

through many obsticales to regain your trust.

I didn't mean to take advantage of you last

night, but my love was too over-whelming for

me.

Last night.

I do regret the duties that I have to attend

early today and later on tonight.

Believe me that I wanted to be there so badly

when you awake, my innocent lovei :)".

It makes me feel loved that he went through explaining his love through a letter. As the day passed on slowly, he kept on replaying through my mind non-stop. Capturing my uninvited attention, I couldn't shake off the feeling of his love off of me. No matter how much I had tried to.

Happily, aimlessly I wondered further away from everybody else, and kept on day dreaming with possibly glassy eyes. Saying that I have fallen in deep, deep love.

"Kemie", heart-poundingly I spun on my heels. To see Taszer a couple of feet away from me, I tackled him onto the ground, grabbed a hold of his face, and crashed his lips against mine. Throwing myself deeper into this crazy thing others call love.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sorry that it is short. My new phone sucks, and I got no home internet, and at school I cannot go on the computers. Because of my damn, idiotic new teacher. Anyways did you like it. :)

Please tell me your thoughts.

Thanks for reading! Bye!!! :D