Chapter 25: No Storm, Just An Unrelaxing Calm

Thanks for the support! XD It really does make me really happy. And once again, thanks for giving my story a read. :D

*********

Chapter 25: No Storm, Just An Unrelaxing Calm

*

"I-I...uhm..w-we..". Embarrassment. That is the not the word I'd ever want to use in this type of situation, but then again, it does call for it especailly since Charles freaking burst into my room to see Taszer's lips on my neck. In fact we were caught up in another intimate position, and this time I was thrown into a world of humiliating yet kind of angry conflicting emotions at the moment. That the so-called heat crossing my cheeks at the wide eyed look that Charles through directly at my mate and I only grew each second that he stayed standing there, and aslo because Taszer grew in impatience at my lack of response. But tell me who in the right mind whould show, or give any type of reaction when being watched! As if noticing that he was till there Charles tried to back up-well it was more like he stumbled-out of the doorway and went dashing down the hall. To where and who? I can give a pretty good guess on that.

"Taszer?!", growled the furious voice that belonged to none other than Jospeh himself.

Weakily, I placed my hands against Taszer's chest and tried to push him away so no one would have to see us like this, again. Yeah, I know I'm probably being hypocritical now. Considering the flashing fact that we were in this position when Sandie interupted us, but believe me it was all of the pain killers they were giving me-those things are at fault, not me.. I guess it would make it even more worse if I were to mention that we've been like this ever since I was released from the hospital yesterday?

A light, annoyed growl left my boyfriend as he reluctantly untangled himself from me and stormed out of the room with his white button-up shirt undone-which resulted in him purpously showing off his six pack. I opened up my mouth to shout at him to come back before anyone else could guess on what we were doing, but it seems that I was already too late when I heard Sandie loud and clear.

"Finally! You were playing twister with your ma-". There was a weird swift pause in her words and then a quick correction. I wonder why? "-I mean your lover! Outta boy, Tasz!", Sandie yelled.

Very self-conscious now, I crossed my legs, pulled the black covers over my pjama pants, and snuggled under the covers. Darn you, Sandie! Why do I feel like I'm the center of attention? 

'Center of attention'. I forced those words back into the depths of my mind as I closed my eyes and inhaled a deep breath of fresh hair to help calm my nerves. Haha. At this point I shouldn't have the slightest ounce of nerves, but I guess, that is probably what my mate brings out in me. The best and unfortunately the worst.