Chapter 7) Call Me Whatever, Alright?(

Sorry for the long wait. Here is the next chapter. :D

-*-

Chapter 7) Call Me Whatever, Alright?(

-*-

Charles skipped around the empty halls, with me leaning against the lockers and watching his every move. Wow. He sure knows how to bo-suddenly he missed stepped and fell straight on his bum. I snickered at his flamming face, before I decided to help him back onto his feet again. He draped his arms around my shoulders "My savior!", he sighed dramitically. Before pretending to faint in my arms, I tilted my head to the left side. Isn't he just cute? Little teddy bear. I felt his grip on me tighten-"Slam!!", I glanced up to see a pissed off Taszer whom had a girl drapped on his left arm. He just turned his head the other way, it made my heart-ache. What the hell?! Can I still be in love with him?

N-No! I mean isn't that why I got Charles here with me!! I-Sandie lifted her left eyebrow at me in a questioning way. Does she know?

"Ew!! That is so gross!!", that annoying voice screeched. When Charles decided to attack me with an intense unexpected kiss, which startled me to no end! I broke our kiss fast, upon hearing a deep viscious growl from behind us. Damn it, Charles!! I chunked him over my right shoulder, and sprinted down the rest of the hallway, kicked the double doors open. Dashed out of them, then I sprinted my way towards the bushes on the right side of the school. Plopped Charles onto the ground "Sorry. I'll call, or text you later. Whichever comes first!!", he starred at me puzzled like he wanted an explanation. Sadly I don't have time for that!! I wipped my mouth with the back of my right hand as I ran away. Then straight into the woods, where I chose to get rid of my black leather jacket. So I could have a better chance of escaping him.