Chapter 14 # Time For You Only#

I had to put this other chapter out there. Another gigantic twist will blossom, when you least expect it my readers. Thought that I'd let you know in advance.

Sorry, I didn't edit. XD

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Chapter 14 #Time For You Only#

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

So much simplier life was. I silently watched Jam having a blast with his friends, but another decided to bomb on their parade. He seemed extremely nervous, when he had approached Jam. Why does he look so-My breath got caught in my throat, my entire calm composure faultered, and I sprinted towards the middle schoolers during P.E.

By the time I got there, a female so bright and sexy got that son of biscuit. Off of my little brother, whom had tears in his eyes. Oh, yes he fought back. Half-broken. I quickly pulled him off of the floor, and onto my abdomenail. He gasped in shock at my sudden rescue. I will always be here for him.

"I am so sorry about my little brother, Jack. I have no idea what has gotten into him!", she spat with her amber eyes glarring at him. But hidden behind them was deep worry. She must know that he's a follower.

Her glossy wavy thick hair that only reached alittle passed her shoulders is braided, she has an hour-glass figure, and wore a yellow lime green spagehtti straped dress, with black and white converse. Her eyes are slanted, she has a straight nose, lightly bronzed oval-shaped face. A mole near her left dimple that occurs, when she smiles awkwardly. Fudge! Didn't she just do that!

D-Do I know her?

Without thinking I mumbled "Abby", my first crush, then it was Alise.

She gasped, let go of her little brother and lunged forward, wrapped her arms around my entire body. Then desperatly hugged me like there was no tomorrow. "I really missed you", she moved away after Summer-Camp. Leaving me all alone. Which is were Alise came in and snatched my attention away.

Abby shrieked in happiness. "Why did you hit me?", I heard Jam whimper. I looked to see sorrow in Jack's hazel brown eyes, and his fists were clenched in anger.

"Are you gonna let him walk all over you?", blonde hair, blue eyed little bastard whispered into his ear. Controlling him. That is it!