Psst! Come closer and hear me out... Because I'm not repeating myself.

Hello to all the readers and my faithful followers!

This is a new book that has been scrambling my brains for a while now. I've always wanted to write a Omega/Alpha book. So here it is!

There are a few things you HAVE to take in consideration before reading the book.

1. This is a GAY book that contains a relationship between two gorgeous guys.[Wish I had one...] 

2. There WILL be sex in the book. But later on the in the plot. So put away the hand lotion and tissues until later.

3. This is NOT your typical abused Omega being rejected by the future Alpha trope. NOR the fated mate trope. Mates can be chosen and my main character will kick you in the nuts if you call him weak. [I'm warning you all. Caleb knows a lot of kick-ass shit and he's not afraid to use them.]

4. This book WILL be Mpreg. If you're going to be a whinny bitch about it then with my deepest sincerity--f*ck off. I'm writing this for my enjoyment and I'm taking you along for the ride. However, if you have a problem I'll kick you out of the car at 120 M/H and watch you tumble off a ravine with a grin on my face. I personally enjoy Mpreg books and I know it's not everyone's cuff of Joe.

5. Caleb WILL be using magic later in the book, but he's not a hybrid or such. He will use artifacts and other creepy things to aid him in burning an undead bitch to dust while doing his duty to his community.

So there you have it Munchies... That's all I have to say, so here we begin...