Chapter 23

Anthony's POV

I am so shocked to see that Adam got hit and when I saw Tim run over to him, I knew it wasn't good, so I went out and helped Tim back inside. He was in shock as our 2 best mates ended up in hospital and one is in theatre as we speak. I put Tim into a chair and sit there with my arm around him comforting him.

As we were sitting there, I heard someone say, "family for Tommy Joe Lambert"? I help Tim up and walk up to the doctor and say, "I am his brother how is he"? He looks and says, "is his husband here"? I shake my head and he says, "Ok follow me". We follow him to the intensive care unit and stop by Tommy's bedside. He turns to me and says, "I wanted to tell his husband". I turn to him and say, "he is in emergency he was in an accident and is currently unconscious". He nods his head and says "ok I will tell you. He is ok but I really need to know why he did this. Did he have a fight with his husband or what"? I shake my head and say "no he didn't his mother passed away last week, and he was sitting by her bedside. He didn't even ring his husband and tell him that she had died until we had finished on X factor and we flew over there, and we got back a few days ago. He stayed in his room with his husband for a few days in their room but after he wouldn't talk to anyone only stared at the ceiling. He and his husband have a good relationship. They can hardly bare to spend time apart". He nods his head, and he says "ok then we will give him blood transfusion for the next few days and we also pumped his stomach. He should wake up in the next few hours". I nod my head and we walk over to sit by his bedside. I make Tim sit in the chair and say, "I will get someone to get you a coffee". I turn around and ask a nurse if she can get us 2 coffees.

I hand Tim his coffee and I ask him if he has told Edna and he said no. I don't want to tell her yet. She can't see this as I know it will hurt her to see her fathers in hospital. She didn't cope when Tommy was in before. I decide I will wait for a bit.

When Tim finished his coffee, he turns to me and says, "thanks babe for that and for helping me through the shock". I lean down and peck his lips and say, "anything for you daddy". He grabs my hand pulls me to sit on his lap as every time I say that it does things to him so sometimes, I rile him up and say it in public. A nurse comes up to us a bit later and asks if Tommy is Adam's husband and I say yes he is and she hands me his phone so I put it in my pocket after I checked to make sure it was ok.

After we have sat by Tommy's bedside for a while Tim says that we should go home and get some sleep, so we get up and say goodbye to Tommy. We get some burgers to go and go home. After we eat Tim grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to have a bath.

He runs the bath and I hop in but hold my hand out for him to hop in behind me. We sit there in the bath and he puts his hands on my hips. He slowly rubs circles on my hips with his thumbs and says to me "baby I want to thank you for helping me today to overcome my shock and not turning little on me. I am so lucky to have you in my life and I love you so much". I turn around and straddle is waist and kiss his lips and say, "I love you too daddy". I go to deepen the kiss, but he pulls away and says, "come on let's go to bed and have some fun". I nod my head and get out of the bath. As he gets out, I walk up to him and go to kiss him again, but he pulls away and says, "you need to get dry baby". I turn around and walk out of the bathroom but instead of going to the bedroom I walk down to the kitchen.

I make an expresso martini when I get down there and I was about to take a sip of it when he walks in and comes up to me. He turns me around to face him and he says to me "what's wrong baby"? I look down and say, "I am having a drink because you don't want me anymore". He looks at me and says "baby I want you so much and I only said to get dry because I don't want you to get sick. I couldn't handle it if you got sick".

I look up at him and nod my head and he says to me "come one lets go upstairs"? I nod my head and grab his hand and together we walk up to our room. I just make it in the door, and he pins me against the closed door. He lifts me up and starts to kiss me and pins me against the door with his body.