Chapter 39

Anthony's POV

The day I saw my ex-boyfriend that cheated on me, I went back into my deep dark depression that I got into after I found out he did.

I told Tim when I got home that I saw him, but I didn't tell him that I was depressed. I think he could tell though as he was always watching out for me.

The day after when Edna asked me to take her for a driving lesson. I had to say yes even though I wasn't in the right frame of mind.

I think Edna knew also but wasn't letting on. I reckon Tim must have told her that I was not ok.

I was very quiet during the drive and when we got to the university that Edna wanted to look at, I zoned out when we walked around until Edna asked me a question. I looked at her and said sorry what was that. I didn't hear it. Edna looks at me and said Uncle Ant what's wrong? I know something is. You have been very quiet all morning. I look at her and say sorry baby girl I just haven't had enough coffee today.

Edna takes my hand and leads me over to a coffee shop on campus. She sits me down and say stay here please I'm going to get a coffee for us each. I go to give her some money, but she shakes her head and says it's on me. I look at her and say baby girl you don't have any I heard you hit your papa up the other morning. I can't let you get it. She ignores me and walks away.

When she comes back with the coffees, she has 2 muffins as well. She hands me the chocolate one and says here you go.

We sit there for a bit just quiet until Edna breaks the silence and says you know Uncle Tim loves you, he won't ever do anything to hurt you. I nod my head and say yeah, I know it's just hard to realize that when all the heartache and memories come flooding back to me as soon as I see him. I love your uncle so much I just can't help thinking that he is going to do the same to me.

I sit there holding my coffee with tears in my eyes not saying a word. I have said too much already not even Tim knows that I think he would cheat on me.

I feel 2 arms go around my shoulders and Edna says oh Uncle Ant you have to tell him. You can't keep that to yourself. It's not good keeping that to yourself. We can't lose you Uncle Ant we all love you too much. I nod my head and say I know you all do, and I love you all too.

We just sit there quietly, and I see her pull her phone out, but I can see who she is texting most probably Andy. She is like me and her father in that sense. Tommy won't go a day without speaking to Adam and I won't go a day without at least speaking to Tim.

After a while I turn to her and say we better get home I'm sure Andy will be there soon. We get up and walk out to the car.

We get home and we walk in together and Tim comes up and hugs me and says I love you babe are you ok? I nod my head and say yeah, I'm ok. I'm going up to get changed and I will meet you in the studio. Tim nods his head and says ok won't be long babe.

I was deep in thought again not hearing anything around me until I am startled by 2 arms going around me. I look up and see Tim standing behind me. I turn in his arms and just bury my face in his strong chest. I can't help but burst into tears again. He pulls me in closer to him and says its ok baby forget about him. I love you so much.

I lean up and kiss him and say ok let's get this album done of yours and tonight we will have some fun. I think Edna is going out with Andy tonight. Tim nods his head and said yeah, she is. She told me last night and she is staying with him tonight as well, so we have the night to ourselves and I have it all planned.

After Tim and I worked on his album a bit we called it quits so I could go and have a shower and put my sexy jeans on, so he asked my to do. I have my shower and my mind wondered back to yesterday. I start crying in the shower again which I can't help. I just can't seem to pull myself out of this depression. I might speak to Tommy see if he can help me with ways. I know he has bouts of being in a deep and dark depression.