𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰

Y/N had only gotten 5 hours of sleep which was fun with her. Instead of wearing a dress like she normally does she decided to go for something a little different. "Skadi can I borrow one of your outfits" Y/N said as walked over to her friend who was sitting on one of the stools in front of the vanities. Skadi looked up as she raised her eyebrow. "Why" she asked and Y/N started fiddling with her fingers. "I just want to try something different" Y/N said and Skadi smiled before standing up. "Of course you can you don't have to ask you know" Skadi said as she walked over to the closet. Skadi looked through her clothes before spotting a dark blue, gold and white suit.

Skadi turned around and held it up for Y/N

Skadi turned around and held it up for Y/N. Y/N walked up and her mouth dropped open. "I love it" Y/N shouted as she hugged Skadi before taking the outfit from her. Y/N went into the bathroom to try it on. Once she put it on she looked in the full length mirror and smiled. She grabbed the gloves and walked out of the bathroom. "Holy shit Y/N you look amazing" Skadi said causing Flounder and Sebastian to look up. "God damn you look hot are you trying to get anyone's attention" Flounder said as they wiggled their eyebrows after. "U-uh no I just thought I'd change it up a bit" Y/N said causing her friends to look at each other before smirking. "Alright" Sebastian said before standing up from his bed. Y/N walked over and handed the gloves back to Skadi before walking away.

Y/N had left the dorm room alone since her friends were still getting ready. She made her way to the great hall and saw Althea and Snowbell just a couple feet ahead. She rushed up to the and smiled making them smile back. "You look good Y/N" Snowbell said as she looked Y/N up and down. "Thanks Snowbell" Y/N said and Snowbell nodded her head. They walked into the great hall to see just a few students from both sides already there. Dovey was already sitting at the teachers table but Lesso was nowhere to be seen which made Y/N frown. The three girls walked over to the table they sat down at yesterday. For breakfast Y/N was having fluffy Japanese souffle pancakes with strawberries and blueberries with powdered sugar on top of it.

 For breakfast Y/N was having fluffy Japanese souffle pancakes with strawberries and blueberries with powdered sugar on top of it

Y/N had finished a pancake when her other friends walked in. Flounder sat down next to Y/N before they stole a strawberry and ate it. Y/N glared at them and they just smiled. As she looked up she made eye contact with Lesso as the woman walked in making her gulp down the food she had in her mouth without chewing it, which caused her to start coughing. Her friends stopped eating and Flounder patted her back. "Y/N are you alright" Skadi asked worriedly and Y/N nodded her head after taking a couple deep breaths. Y/N took a drink of her water before sighing as she closed her eyes. She rested her head on Flounders shoulder before she looked over towards the teachers table. She saw Lesso was looking away as professor Dovey was talking to her. She looked quite annoyed which made Y/N smiles slightly as she stifled a laugh.