𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑'𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘

Y/N pulled Lesso through the halls of the castle. "Slow down Little Siren" Lesso said and Y/N stopped. "Sorry I'm just excited to show you around" Y/N said as she turned around to face Lesso. "It's alright just don't walk so fast" she said and Y/N nodded before walking slower. Y/N stopped in front of a white door before opening it. "This is my room" Y/N said as the two walked in to the bedroom.

"It's beautiful" Lesso said before she walked over and sat down on the king sized bed

"It's beautiful" Lesso said before she walked over and sat down on the king sized bed. "This is a pretty big bed for just one person" Lesso said as Y/N walked over and stood in front of her. "Yeah I roll around a lot I have a hard time falling asleep if I'm by myself" she said and Lesso took hold of Y/N's hands. "Just know if you ever have trouble sleeping when break is over and we have to go back you're always welcome to come to my room alright" Lesso said and Y/N nodded. "Thank you Nora" Y/N said as she leaned down and kissed Lesso passionately. Lesso pulled away before falling back onto the bed taking Y/N with her. Y/N gasped as she landed on top of Lesso. "Nora what are y-" Lesso cut Y/N off when she rolled the both of them onto their sides. Lesso wrapped her arms around Y/N and pulled her even closer so that their legs were tangled together. Y/N nuzzled her head into Lesso's chest as she sighed. They smiled at each other before leaning in. They kissed before cuddling up to each other and falling asleep. There was a knock on the door a couple hours later before it opened. "Sweetie lunch is re- oh nevermind" Ariel said as she saw Lesso and Y/N sleeping peacefully. "Hey what's going on" Melody said as she peaked around her mother. "Awww they're adorable" Melody said. "Let's leave them be" Ariel said as she grabbed her youngest daughter and shut the door behind them.

 "Let's leave them be" Ariel said as she grabbed her youngest daughter and shut the door behind them

Y/N stirred as her eyes fluttered open. She looked up to see Lesso's eyes still closed. "You're staring you know" Lesso said in a raspy voice causing Y/N to blush. "N-no I'm just admiring" Y/N said causing Lesso to open one of her eyes while smirking. "If you say so Little Siren" Lesso said as she rolled into her side before wrapping her arms around Y/N. She stroked a few strands of hair out of Y/N's hair before pecking her on the lips. Y/N smiled before she scooted closer. "Good morning sleepyheads" someone said causing them to look towards the doorway. Eric was leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded while smiling. "Good morning what are you talking about" Y/N said as she sat up as well as Lesso. "You slept through the whole day yesterday" he said as he pushed himself off the doorframe. "Breakfast is ready by the way" he continued before leaving while shutting the door behind him. "We should go" Y/N said as Lesso fell back on the bed before groaning. "This bed is too comfy though" Lesso said and Y/N giggled as she got up off the bed before Lesso could pull her back down. She walked over to her closet and opened it before walking in.